strange things happening

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well, today i decided to take my sm for a stroll in ToA, i walked through the portal thingy in hall of heroes and ended up in hesperos like expected, i then brought my bot along so i could see if i could do an easy artifact or something.

that doesnt sound strange does it?

well the strange thing that happened was on my bots screen my kobbie SM Ormie in sons of nidhug wearing green had turned into a troll berserker called Garhar in bragi's scorpions!! :p

if anyone wants to see the screenies (or host them for me) send me your email adress and ill send screenies from both perspectives (both from SM's point of view and bots :p )

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
did u try casting pbaoe?

big troll with big spinny lights around him would be so rar tbh

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it didnt show spell effects, but when i did combat mode with stick it showed me with some axes on bots screen :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it just happened again when i logged on my runie :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Emma...that skin ur usin..is that frozen? and is that why ur qb icons looks so cool? :D

/Dracus

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
gah midgards turned intoa bunch of cannibals! :p why dont you take her arms and legs while u at it? :clap:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Dracus said:
Emma...that skin ur usin..is that frozen? and is that why ur qb icons looks so cool? :D

/Dracus
Its Freeze 1.1 with my own mods to it. Icons, chat window, group bar are all mine. Also added frontier, and realm maps etc.

Will release it as a mod once i have finished the icons, bloody loads of em :(

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Had a clone of me walking around MPKE a week or two back as well. Strolling, in.. out.. in again, just.. doing nothing. Nerf PK guard taking my skin? :eek:

Took some screenies and reported it to rightnow. Hope they're able to deal with it.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
When I relogged in Green Glades near Eramai, I found I had high Aug Healer buffs instead of my normal BD buffs, just wish i could have kept that 10.8 Damage Shield :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom