strange /stats bugg??

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ok, im a scout, I'd done a single run in rvr then went afk for about 45 mins to an hour, I had 1 kill only while I was logged on, went to log and got the stats readout and got:

5db.jpg

First off, I hadnt died 8 times, I'd been on one run, second, I hadnt got 30k rps that session, hardly got 30k in lastweek rp infact.

Also, I pride myself on almost always having high deathblows compared to kills that earnt rp, since I try to solo as much as I can. Seeing this is rather dodgy :O

Last off, I am not a healer, so having 5k hps healed is also rather strange, as is having 1 ressurection.

Has anyone else had this bug before? I havent heard of it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You mean someone else is running round with my /stats display?? :eek7:

Someone pikey'd my /stats with 1kill!!?? :eek6:

Omg!! :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
were you targetting someone else after you pressed /quit? it does /stats <target> now :x

Dukat

Resident Freddy
stupeh said:
were you targetting someone else after you pressed /quit? it does /stats <target> now :x

But why would it come up with "stats for kalloth this session:" at the top? when you do /stats <whoever> then you get "stats for <whoever> this session:" at the top.

I kept getting this while doing just /stats, with no names after it. My guild mates also saw the same /stats I was getting when they did /stats kalloth.

Whoever has my /stats had better give em back!! or I'll send the lads round!!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
happened last patch to someone in my guild (i think it was orenthal)

We did one run as GG and he had died 36 times apparently :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
On a similar note, the stats services at GoA's roll of honour and Duskwave dont seem to be updating, anyone know why??

Is there an alternative service? I've not used daoc-stats for ages since that went strange :( dont know of any others

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Same thing happened to me pre-patch - just gone on a quick run with a GG , think we had killed only about 3/4 people , i did stats knowing I had about 400rp's (wanted to check if i got teh killspam tbh - couldnt be arsed scrolling up) and it showed I had about 9000rp's - tho my actual rp's didnt increase by 9000 (and i didnt get that killspam neither :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom