Strange packet loss/ld issues

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
I know theres been loads of other threads about this, and i appologise. But my error seems alittle more strange compared to the normal lag/ld's people are getting.

If i run around camelot with my cleric, my packet loss is constant red, and eventually (1minute) i go LD. doesnt do it anywhere else, just camelot.

I tried another alt, which was logged in camelot. and ran around for 30mins without any lag,packet loss or ld's. Switched to my cleric and isntantly packetloss etc etc.

and since then its pure packetloss/ld when ever i log back into the game.

Just wonderd if there's anything i could try to solve this? (cant complete my quest's hehe :) )

many thanks

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
whiskers the cat dislikes cleric, he disconnects all those who enter his domain :(

L

Lavic

Try disabling checksum offload option from your network card.

My computer->Properties->Hardware->Device manager->Network adapters->(your network card)->Advanced

Select "Checksum offload" option and change it from "enabled" to "disabled", click ok and restart your comp.

I had a similar problem and this worked for me.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Lavic said:
Try disabling checksum offload option from your network card.

My computer->Properties->Hardware->Device manager->Network adapters->(your network card)->Advanced

Select "Checksum offload" option and change it from "enabled" to "disabled", click ok and restart your comp.

I had a similar problem and this worked for me.

Thanks, tried it today and it seem'd to work.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
whiskers the cat dislikes cleric, he disconnects all those who enter his domain :(
damn I knew I should've given him some fish :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom