Strange Messages in Camp. Forest..

M

Mudgeth

Has anyone noticed those broadcast-style messages come up in camp forest?

I've seen one about a crack of thunder to the north...searched to the north and found nothing. I also took a screenshot of another one I heard...

http://www.mudge.barrysworld.net/campforest1.jpg

Any ideas and what this means, or what is happening?

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes i two have had this, it was a long while ago back when my armsmen was about 24, it happened as i was running to Keltio have no idea what it is, i ran about looking for any clues but found nothing.

L

-Light-

The thunderclap is a portal sound from a high lvl quest

and the army thing no idea

M

Moody

A quest

This is part of a quest for Sorcerers and Mintrels i think. They have to go to Lethantis Association where they get teleported by wizards to Snowdonia i think.

The moment they are teleported is broadcasted throughout Camp Forest

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah that explains that then, good to see little details like that added to the game

S

starblade

The sound you hear is from the epic 40 quest from the Academy classes in the game. It's a rather high 'teleport' quest and the effects of the teleport are on broadcast channel.

But keep your eyes and ears open, we need peeps like you to pick up possible events by the GM :)

O

old.LandShark

the other broadcast msg (i.e. not the one from lvl40 Academy quest) i have seen several times. No idea what does it but i doubt they'd reuse an event this often without changing even the text ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom