Strange happenings in Lyoness

O

old.Caspen

Think this may be event related...

Went into Lyoness today (2pm GMT roughly) and something strange happened by the Danaoin Clerks house. First we saw strange glowing bug like creatures running across the ground called Unnatural Storms. Then the Danaoin clerks disappeared and turned into drenched Danaoin soldiers (conned purple at lvl 41)

Then the house started crackling with electricity and sort of firework display started up into the sky.

Two minutes later it was over and a message came up on the lines of 'the unnatural storm ends as quickly as it came'

All this happened as soon as we got close to the house.

I'll try and host the screen shots and put a link in when i can.

Second storm in lyoness and present for both :D

E

Exinferis

Ive seen something similar at the legonaire(sp?) villa in cornwall,

something that looked like a ae fire nuke from a wiz, but no one around and some of the legionairs started fighting, was wierd

D

DroP DeaD

Damn

Damn you!!! I aint seen one bit of the events yet, grrrr >;(

D

Dogsbody

The Unnatural Storm seems to be a NPC - you can actually follow it as it moves along the ground. I dont know if you can fight it though

O

old.Galieran

The unnatural storm is lvl 50 epic, some said earlier on

F

Flimgoblin

Was in campa forest recently, heard something on the main window about a massive army creeping through the undergrowth.

Hid in Ulfwych for a few minutes but didn't see anything.

O

old.Galieran

I have seem that too, more than once..must be a quest thingie too

O

old.Caspen

well just seen it again so not sure if it is event related, but noticed the drenched soldiers came running to the house from the sea.

Anyone confirm that this is part of epic quest?

F

Flimgoblin

Sounds more like an event than a quest...

C

Cerverloc

Its an Event I think. I saw pics of something similar on US servers a while ago.

O

old.Cotta

If u saying that u saw it on pics from US version then it has to be quest because they don't get events in the US version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom