Strange bug...

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else experienced that they have shared the character of some1 else?

Like... If he takes damage, it shows up on ur screen, if he releases, you might be ported out, if he quits, you might be logged out? If he gets mezzed, you get mezzed (even tho no effects etc. you just stand there)

im getting pretty annoyed becoming lvl 20 chars then getting owned because they are fighting...

Any solution to the problem?

(yes i have reported it)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
had similar stuff but not the effects just the combat messages and talking
but iirc logging out to desktop solves it for the timebeing

Bellona

Banned
solution is to relog, or even sometimes restart your computer, there is a topic about this in general discussion

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
happened to my 3 times so far..I was in howth and I was getting hit with slows and dds o0..I pmd the guy who was doing the apparant damage and he said he was outside the portal of domnann fighting a skald ..i didnt die from it although he keeped hitting the skald ..relogged and it was fine .

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I've had this happen twice now :). Was fun having normal speed whilst in stealth mode though. Bad thing was when the person died, and he auto'd. Made my computer crash so restarted and I ended up where I left off.

Natswoo

Banned
Happenned to me once, reloged repeatedly and didn't go away until the next day :s but i seemed to have 86 con (as if i had 3 con without items) and i aparently looked like a twoll boney :touch:

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
happens to me all time , must be lvl 50 pala, red end song fortehwin and BM :clap:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
aye its nice when u pick up top speed or people click on u and to then ure a 50 Troll of some form ..ph34r f4c70r or something ...

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Had all the effects myself, but it isn't a new bug, since I saw some troll bd (Boble-something french) running around looking like a luri in goth many months ago. He couldn't be targetted, since you would recieve a message saying he were too far away, but he could nuke and use instant lifedrain...Rather pointless if you ask me, but anyway, I've been looking like other chars twice now and relogging has removed that both times, but it didn't remove the double deathspam or the rest of the annoying messages, you get from the other ppl. Also been told that I would autorelease while I were fighting another one, but nothing happend though.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Ye I had 36 con and 550HPs or so yesterday in Aegir. Ported to Goth and i was fine again.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
some fannywobbler was underneath aerger shrroming last night ..that annoyed the hell out of me ..how do u get under aeger ? wanted to fuck him up teh royal.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Gues what! my Level 32 Healer Ghear has same name as a 50Champion ToA sc'd on Camlann! How STRANGE IS THAT?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Had all the effects myself, but it isn't a new bug, since I saw some troll bd (Boble-something french) running around looking like a luri in goth many months ago. He couldn't be targetted, since you would recieve a message saying he were too far away, but he could nuke and use instant lifedrain...Rather pointless if you ask me, but anyway, I've been looking like other chars twice now and relogging has removed that both times, but it didn't remove the double deathspam or the rest of the annoying messages, you get from the other ppl. Also been told that I would autorelease while I were fighting another one, but nothing happend though.
Someone said I looked like Braveheal before ><. Also saw from my bot account (when doing a transfer) that my necro was some troll.

Also seen this happen against other people. Got a nice screenie of Tankir (a guildie) in a blue dress like an underhill companion pet :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I was playing my excal enchanter before and I ported into Dl and there I was ..standing beside myself hehe..the other version of me saw the same in his screen and we had a bit of a laugh..

this one time ..at band camp...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so far my inf had a problem someone had once before. for no reason i lagged for 10 or so seconds then died. no one killed me it said i just died.

i had the rel timer but i was walking about still. i tried to PA someone wondering what was going on and he drew his weapons. i could not attack him but he hit me for an insane amount of dmg because i seemed to have no con.

after i died normally i released and everything was fine.

the second weird thing happen was me trying to transfer with a friend. i logged my alt and the person i was trading with looked different, on their screen they were themselves but on mine they were Tealk some les bannis gimp. i quit both chars and it sorted itself out but i keep seeing this tealk fella in Tnn, Cam, Jord.

in the end i jumped off

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
had a bug today, i was level 20 skald - 321hp ? was 274 at one point, RR1l4 - and i am actualy a RR7L4 Ns, i got mezzed when far away, in stealth etc. nuked with little dmg and died quick, and i couldnt even see grey rangers with my MoS3 ?!?!?! sort this out pls Mythic/Goa or what ever u are

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
had a bug today, i was level 20 skald - 321hp ? was 274 at one point, RR1l4 - and i am actualy a RR7L4 Ns, i got mezzed when far away, in stealth etc. nuked with little dmg and died quick, and i couldnt even see grey rangers with my MoS3 ?!?!?! sort this out pls Mythic/Goa or what ever u are
Stop lying Wirey -.-

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
i had the rel timer but i was walking about still. i tried to PA someone wondering what was going on and he drew his weapons. i could not attack him but he hit me for an insane amount of dmg because i seemed to have no con.

in the end i jumped off

same thing happened to me twice in aeger yesterday ..me and a m8 vadin were running around and he goes..eh m8..ure dead 0o ..surely enuf my health was at 0placente and i hdd a release timer ..was slowed down to nothin cause of said injuries but after I closed release timer box i got full health bk and legged onwards.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah my stealther is lvl 31 but he has a problem seeing others stealthers....well it happend once. any stealther even lvl 20 i would see them, they would then dissapear and reappear over and over.

no they did not go out of range etc it happend when i stood next to lowbie stealthers. it was a pain i would see someone and go for them when they dissapear and re-appear....any time i clickeed on them they would dissappear and i would lose the target

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom