strange bug

Shailaa

Loyal Freddie
Found a strange bug today, dunno if anyone has had it before.
Seems some realm enemies names show up like on Camlann (red letters but u can see name and guild)

like this:

screenshot

Sent it to Rightnow

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Have never seen that before, but I guess it is a variance of the same kinda bug, where you suddenly see enemy realm people talking at distant places, but as I said, never seen that before..

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol :) first time i see such bug... wonder why its me who's the one which name is shown to you :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik its quite normal, ive had it a few times aswell :) kinda annoying cause the names i saw were in white, so didnt take them for enemies right away :eek7:

/Dracus

Shailaa

Loyal Freddie
Have never seen that before, but I guess it is a variance of the same kinda bug, where you suddenly see enemy realm people talking at distant places, but as I said, never seen that before..

Yup have had that too, also got double deathspam bug, can sometimes get deathspam when hibs killing mids etc

Lol first time i see such bug... wonder why its me who's the one which name is shown to you :p

Have no idea, maybe cus ur special in some way :p

Afaik its quite normal, ive had it a few times aswell kinda annoying cause the names i saw were in white, so didnt take them for enemies right away

Aye, when u click someone in the distance it doesent realy say "Norseman" in the target window, but the name instead. Kinda annoying

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
think you got a female char who's finding my skald cute ;)
you're infil doesn't happen to be female ^^ :p

(im always ready to arrange a "duel" xDDD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom