strange bug - anyone seen this before?

G

ghostspawn

portal.jpg

Had just killed a mob and hit my stealth key.... 'You begin casting a Portal Lackey spell!'

/em scratches noggin in puzzlement.

[edit: fix link attempt]

S

Sarnat

Sometimes, very very very rarely the game fucks up and sends you wrong info.

I was exping somewhere in hib/excal with my warden a while back when I got 'Horsma misses you.' and nothing else. And Horsma is a skald who was RvRing in Emain (I think) and I was in silvermine mountains...

Also gotten stuff like 'Noob was just killed by mob. Noob was hurt by monsters and is not worth any RPs'. And the noob was from my realm ;)

G

ghostspawn

Yeah, I've seen the strange messages quite frequently. Usually at least once per night I get a printout of our current /gc who at random moments... what was doubly strange about this was the 'portal lackey' stuff... I'd never seen a message about someone/something that didn't exist :D
(correct me if I'm wrong about that spell type)

O

old.job

I still like the Elds ground target bug that randomnly hits your own realm members, love the reaction from whoever gets whacked.
Doesn't actually damage, but it's a big bang :)

L

leap

strange messages...

Got a popup box, saying:

The Dragon Awaits you..? wtf this was with my lvl 16 hero.. any ideas or anyone else had it?

O

old.willowywicca

I've had a few cases of casting other characters spells.. such as you begin casting an Enchanter Pet DD most recently on pvp (I was a shade :p).

best one is slaraigh tho, he has his screenie of:

You begin casting a Monster Speed 5 spell!!

lol ;)

O

old.job

Yup Leap , we all seem to be getting that coming out of Tirnog, everyone just says ignore it.

Must be something going on?

S

Sharma

Was in lyonesse a while back and got:

The Filidh attacks the Water Snake and hits!

highlighted in orange

D

Danya

I've had a few, one being "Do you allow <random cleric> to resurrect you?" when I was alive and they were 5 zones away! ;)

A

Arnor

Once in df my chatbox says with orange: you hit the essence shredder for 450(-13)dmg some time after i had attacked it.

K

Kagato.

I once had mine insisting that there was a pygmy goblin attacking me.

Which is fine except I was in Darkness Falls at the time.

There really is no escape from them little blighters....

M

minnie

I was in barrows and got the msg that ******** was killed by an npc and is worth no realm points ...

weird or wot ?

it's happened more than once too

O

old.Noita

On a horse from Huginfell to svasud I was hit for 600+ Damage by a Bowman Commander at Alb PK Odins :eek6: Damn thats good range they have :)

B

BubbleCDR

i hav been hit my a small hill cat ages ago and it knocked my off my horse and i fell and got falling dmg :rolleyes: :sleeping: [st00pid bugs]

C

Chenuba

I've seen Mazter, a sorc in guild, being hit by a viking archer !
We were just leaving prydwen bridge :p

S

subski

the bounty hunters in raumarik from midgard has a history of randomly shooting at ppl around west svealand after releasing, often from emain. evul mobs with wallhack :)

K

Kerram Darktyde

Yep I have a Screenie of a guild mate (L7) getting Shot and killed by a bounty hunter while he was stood in Fort Atla ...

That is One hell of a sniper shot.... :)

B

bewal

Was farming money at rocots in DF when I get yellow Briton highlighted with f8. The guy dies to our stealther and he was at alb entrance.

K

Krakatau

And those bounty hunters...:mad:

I got killed in Yggdra by the bounty hunter leader - and he even passed the guards at Yggdra gates without them hitting him...
So not only do they have wallhack, they also have like lvl 70 stealth or something against the guards...:rolleyes:

Or maybe they just pay enough cash to bribe the gurads to let them pass by :eek:

D

deadparrot

Early in my theurgist rvr days i got one shot killed my a viking archer, while running through the gates or our portal keep in emain.

So 5 seconds after porting i had to do it all over again :(

E

erl

The best bugg I noticed was when I was exping solo and my self buffs ran out. I start to rebuff with my dex/qui buff, but woila! I get rez sick instead. And it doesn't disappear either, have to use purge :)

O

old.Emma

hehe my best yet was after retaking bledmeer then suiciding at hpk.. released back on my horse.. as i passed the df entrance i got shot by a hib ranger for 600 odd dmg :/ wish i had taken a screenie of that.. nearly wet myself.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Krakatau
And those bounty hunters...:mad:

I got killed in Yggdra by the bounty hunter leader - and he even passed the guards at Yggdra gates without them hitting him...
So not only do they have wallhack, they also have like lvl 70 stealth or something against the guards...:rolleyes:

Or maybe they just pay enough cash to bribe the gurads to let them pass by :eek:

they're Realm Guards....they only help you against fellow players, not against mobs...

S

Sharma

oh yea a while back my alt scout alt was shot in the head by a geersha archer...outside cotswold!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Ive been shot by a viking archer in Gna Faste, only for about 200 dmg a time, but he eventually killed me even tho i got on a horse and was half way to gotar, uber range or maybe a fast runner?

Also I was preparing to quit outside svas gates (Mular side) the other day, and I got "the Fenrir tracker drops a bag of coins" spammed 4 times in my chat box. Needless to say I got no coins. I was not in a grp either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom