story time

Bahumat

FH is my second home
one day this man and this other man are talking about this man, the man says to the man that the other man is wrong but the man says the other man is wrong, the other man says that the first man is wrong about the second man and the man then disagrees.

what do you think so far?

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I think those men are plain stupid :/ coz I'm right.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ixu said:
I think those men are plain stupid :/ coz I'm right.
omg, you got what i was trying to say first time.

im getting pretty good at this story business

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So it went something along the lines of....

It ws a stormy and rainy night! Little Tim was walking home from a hard day at school, learnng to tpye and stuf, when he met another Tim, let's call him Tim Two. Tim sayes to Tim 2 that Tim Tree is a lying son of a **** and someone should cap that **** a** before he gets *****. Tim Two agrees and is about to say something before bob arrives, pulls out a 9 mil, caps Tim and tim two, caps Tim Tree for being a b*tch and then shoots up a local 7/11, robs a bank, goes driving off into the sunset and flips off all three tims while eating a donut and drinking a slurpy, which results in no hands on wheel, a nose on collision with a petrol semi, huge explosion and the local news reporting it as "an unfortunate string of events"

...right?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
So it went something along the lines of....

It ws a stormy and rainy night! Little Tim was walking home from a hard day at school, learnng to tpye and stuf, when he met another Tim, let's call him Tim Two. Tim sayes to Tim 2 that Tim Tree is a lying son of a **** and someone should cap that **** a** before he gets *****. Tim Two agrees and is about to say something before bob arrives, pulls out a 9 mil, caps Tim and tim two, caps Tim Tree for being a b*tch and then shoots up a local 7/11, robs a bank, goes driving off into the sunset and flips off all three tims while eating a donut and drinking a slurpy, which results in no hands on wheel, a nose on collision with a petrol semi, huge explosion and the local news reporting it as "an unfortunate string of events"

...right?

thats the stuff seel you understand me like no other.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Next Story

Noob A and Noob B are at home, they take over Noob C and Noob D's bodies, Noob E and Noob F turn up and Noob C and Noob D who are really Noob A and Noob B take over their bodies.

anyone seen skeleton key?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
You have leelo on your avatar piccie, how could i not :D

lets go makeout behind those 2 big polar bears

Himse

FH is my second home
Keres said:
What about me?!

:O (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
howdy keres, come back to daoc and blow stuff up with that uber wizard of yours

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
one day this man and this other man are talking about this man, the man says to the man that the other man is wrong but the man says the other man is wrong, the other man says that the first man is wrong about the second man and the man then disagrees.

what do you think so far?

David Hasselhoff?

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
I would but Im blowing shit up on my gnome mage, cute lil fella he is :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom