Story about the powers that are, and how they got it (FED etc)

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Greetings all :)

I'ts been years since I posted on FH, since the days from daoc, but there's a story out there that I would like to share. Call it conspiracy if you like, because it's rather mind boggling, I do believe what's being told here. The world is getting tiny with internet, and stories like this were just bound to be released. It's about how the powers of today came to be, and how they are still trying to get a hold, because they're losing control. Spreading the word just has to be done to get people to see that change is needed, and not impossible. I hope you enjoy the read, wether you believe it or not, it's a good read anyway ;)

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

Tijl

Chilly

Balls of steel
Have you read some of the transcripts of interviews with that keenan guy? He's insane. Claims he was offered the job of finance minister of japan and a majority shareholding in GE....what a load of fucking bollocks.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
To the OP, have you even read this document? Or done any kind of research to what he is saying? You do know this Wilcock man have told people he's a "warrior of Light", with psychic powers and what not?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
wow theres some serious depths of paranoia in there....

this is one of my favourites
Fulford said Japan had been secretly run by the Rothschilds – since the Meiji Restoration of 1868

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
To the OP, have you even read this document? Or done any kind of research to what he is saying? You do know this Wilcock man have told people he's a "warrior of Light", with psychic powers and what not?

I always fall for this stuf, did read it yes. But it's only afterwards that I went to check out the rest of the site, that should have cleared up the question wether I was reading a Dan Brown novel or a quality newspaper ;). I've seen the light, and enjoyed it while it lasted :p

opticle

Part of the furniture
Had a gander at their forums.. perhaps we should invite their general folk over here? ;)

Baffled by the these people'a existence..

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well Scouse would probably enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom