Stormlord/Convoker ML lines

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
Would appreciate comments from any high ML Stormlord/Convoker, do you feel the abilities bring any benefit to your class?, specifically any wizard feedback would be great.

Comments on Vision of sages site tends to indicate i'd be better off spending time going to the pub :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
for people like wizzies that can do something on doors like pbae/gtae etc, best go convoker, as then after u can make wood plus u get some handy pets.

But people that are to an extent useless wen people are on the doors(sorcs cabbies etc) may aswell stik down a storm and focus hold it there.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
same as anything ML`s are nice but not really essential

I have an ML6 convoker and an ML4 stormlord

i find the convoker line very handy for open rvr speed traps and powertap mine`s are really annoying for enemies and for setting up ambushes

stormlord seems a bit crap tbh so far

for a wizzy i`d recommend convoker personally

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
depends on if you want to go all the way to ML10 with it.
DD Storms is quite fun in keep/mile gate RVR and it forces casters to fire MoC (if it's up)

ML 10 ability isn't very usefull though (haven't used it much since long cast time and limited duration)

B0wnz

Fledgling Freddie
i have a cabalist who is ml10 convoker and i have a ml4 stormlord.
most castings in myg uild are stormlords .. apart from the dd storm ( witch is being nerfed i hear) the ml line is crap tho i cant say from useing it only by those in guild.
convoker well... much fun , as well as my own pet i can summon what i call BT pets they act like a BT and i can even cast if a pet is hit , u can get about 4 almost 5 up b4 the first 1 u cast dies ( timer on life ) if it`s hit it dies too ofc .. but having 4 hits where enemy ( sb`s / huntres etc .) cant hit me and i can nuke them .. ow thats going to hurt :p
Then i have a aoe mine i can place anywhere .. like pets i can get 4 almost 5 up b4 the first 1 cast goes, damage changes alot when i first tryed the mine i hitmost for about 300 on ave . speaking to others who have this spec line and spell they was only getting 150 ish .. sinc e then yes id have to say damage is lower then 300 tho u still can hit for that .. 80 - 300 ish depending on resists i guess, how is the damage done . where say a fg runs near the mine it blows up etc hitting all group members ( if there all /stick etc..) and each hits each member of the group if they are near enuff
best i had was 956 total damage on a sb who ran to a alb keep i was camping at the time ( waiting for my group ) he died runing down the hill with guards on him
other good spells .. ml10 spell is good .. the titan had 1 in mmg .. tho i had died i had a kill spam after me as my titan hit a enemy for 400 damage killing him
then u got the summon wood witch u know is always good at keep repairs and then theres summon ammo .. another good 1 on keep raids or def :)
so up to u .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom