Help Stop your Habits NOW!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok this thread is for people who want to stop habits... myself included...

For 35 years I have been doing the below and its so frustrating and a nasty habit, so...

FROM THIS DAY I WILL STOP BITING MY NAILS!!!!!!

As this has been my habit for 35 years this is a huge step for me and im going to try STOP this cycle. My first goal is STOP biting my nails until the end of March.

What I want from this thread is encouragement for everyone who posts here that needs help with bad habits.

So, good luck to all who want to join me in habit stopping.

Lets see how we get on until the end of March.

I will post again on the 31st March and let people know how im getting on.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Whys it so nasty? ive done it all my life and i wont stop. This is mainly down to the fact i cant use nail clippers as i have an irrational fear i will cut off my finger lol

Id like to stop cracking my fingers as i mainly do it when i am nervous/uncomfortable or cold

On a serious note best of luck in quitting anything that youve been doing for a long time

Wij

I am a FH squatter
On the other hand you are less likely to gouge your cock when starting a rush-wank

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I quit smoking on sunday.. Haven't even had a patch on today, and doing okay

Have cigs in my cabinet, but don't really feel like having one

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I used to bite my nails, gave it up when I was about 25 and have never done it even once since.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
im trying to quit biting nails, my goal was to quit when i got back from thailand, im still nippin em, but its nothing big so its going forward. I did stop on 4 fingers completly tho Oo D:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I quit smoking on sunday.. Haven't even had a patch on today, and doing okay

Have cigs in my cabinet, but don't really feel like having one

i'm going to quit once im done with my dissitation, i notcied how yellow my teeth are today and its grim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom