Stop of stealtheradds? :E

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
This is my way of saying hi to stealthers when they add on fights, they ruin for their fellow albgrps. I will do the same thing when DS/Random ALB stealthers add on ze fights, gg.

http://bajs.mine.nu/daoc/film/fight_amg.xvid.avi

and if you still haven't figured out what i am "doing", it's using the bindings in daoc, strafe left, strafe right, forward, back and mouse, no exploit or bug, just abit of helping meself not to be hit by the stealthers!11111111oneone etc

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
bah i m not even in the video :<
and not that many stealthers around sometimes it s a lot more :p

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
This is my way of saying hi to stealthers when they add on fights, they ruin for their fellow albgrps. I will do the same thing when DS/Random ALB stealthers add on ze fights, gg.

http://bajs.mine.nu/daoc/film/fight_amg.xvid.avi

and if you still haven't figured out what i am "doing", it's using the bindings in daoc, strafe left, strafe right, forward, back and mouse, no exploit or bug, just abit of helping meself not to be hit by the stealthers!11111111oneone etc
So you behave like a moron because stealthers are on you? Think its time for you to switch game if u get that angry.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Aldrick said:
So you behave like a moron because stealthers are on you? Think its time for you to switch game if u get that angry.

I just get angry coz of that if you want clean fg fights, you have to avoid amg, mmg, pk's etc and then you get no action, it's not the stealthers themself, its the amount of stealthers, quoting loch: [07:03:35] <Loch> could almost hear the spanish infils going 'JAJAAJJJJJJJJJAJAJAJJAJAAJ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

Am i a moron for doing it? maybe, we are not the guild using radar anyway, keke.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Thats a perfect example of lagstrafe. People hardly hurt him during it. Is it skills? I think not.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Thats a perfect example of lagstrafe. People hardly hurt him during it. Is it skills? I think not.

Is it skills to often win fights with stealthersadds on enemy support? I think not.

Septina

Part of the furniture
hrhr, you say you want a good clean fight with no adds and yet you add on FL while fighting mids in that movie!
How does that make you any less lame than the stealthers? :x

MaditioN said:
Is it skills to often win fights with stealthersadds on enemy support? I think not.

Is it skills to often win fights with another fg on enemy support? I think not.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
just thought fl had added on us so many times we'd try even the odds!!1
Septina said:
hrhr, you say you want a good clean fight with no adds and yet you add on FL while fighting mids in that movie!
How does that make you any less lame than the stealthers? :x

Can't say that im less lame than the stealthers, but noone is if so, coz everyone gladly add these days, they just gib a tell and asked where you die and add the shit out of everyone.

As Araudry said, it's often worse than this(even if he isnt there) and that's the shite, stealthers can go have their stealtherstarwarszerg and we teamplayers can have our shit imo. :x

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
<åkallar ett regn av kluttar över Madition>

You suck in Q3 too! ;o

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
what a piece of shit... if stealthers fighting with each other and get killed by an fg that is ok, but if stealthers add on a fight its not... rofl, this game is not about clean fg vs fg fights anyways, if you cant live with that go play something else.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Even though albs are the ones (most of the times anyway) with a crapload of stealther adds, and obviously the ones gaining realmpoints from it, is it so impossible to think they don't really enjoy it?

I've seen a lot of slagging off some of the highprofile alb guilds because they stealthers adding on them nearly every fight, and i've done it a few times myself. It's pointless though, since we have no way of knowing if the stealthers just follow them around to leech, or they are responding to a CG. A good example is, last night I was driving my group in Emain from MMG towards AMG going by the zonewall, and we encounter 2 x 3 stealther groups on the way, who of course stealth immediately. About 10 seconds after encounting the second of those groups, a SB says "Albs at MMG", and due to poor judgement on my side I turn around and went towards MMG. We end up fighting PE on the hillside close to MMG, and it takes no science wiz to figure out how many stealther adds we had that fight.

Anyway, personally i've moved my group away from Emain a lot more often lately simply because of the adds, maybe you do the same? Maybe if the 2fg alb stealthers at AMG/MMG will get bored eventually.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
what a piece of shit... if stealthers fighting with each other and get killed by an fg that is ok, but if stealthers add on a fight its not... rofl, this game is not about clean fg vs fg fights anyways, if you cant live with that go play something else.

i can live with it, but ill do the lame "strafe abuse" as they call it to be as lame as the adding stealthers, QQ

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
Very well done! Im impressed by the movie too.
Most likely u will be awarded a medal for this flawless strafeing!
:touch:

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Only way to keep stealthers away from joining is to have 2x amount of enemies to them.
Alb stealther with speed can add faster and the amount is bigger, is no fun anymore going emain, avoid mmg is allmost impoosible unless u run around mtk and even there is normal 2-6 will join a fight.

Fg V Fg emain happends onces in a blue moon now, u go there get rdy to get zerged or have xxxx amount of stealther adds and having 4 stealther adding is no better then having a fg to add, rather see a fg come add have a chance to CC , then BOOOOOM 900 pa x2 and u dead.

Tried to add with my sb onces Paed the cleric wooooping 86 damage , SB add is dangours !

O well Toa inc lets see what it does to stealthers, fun class to play but ruin the game for most. 30 sec restealth timer would have helped and no speed 30 sec after u used stealth.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
i can live with it, but ill do the lame "strafe abuse" as they call it to be as lame as the adding stealthers, QQ
This is what i meant, since i know you have added on fg fights and on stealthers fighting, doublestandard in my eyes. They do the same you do and then you resort to strafe abuse. I know i wanted clean fg fights in emain but that wont happen on regular basis so i have stopped caring about it, i have no problem adding and i know ppl will add on us. One thing that might help is to allways when stealthers add start killing the stealthers first and stop caring if u loose to the fg. Just make sure the stealthers die then they eventually will think twice before adding next time. Thats imo a better way to deal with it instead of starting to abuse the mechanics of the game.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
This is what i meant, since i know you have added on fg fights and on stealthers fighting, doublestandard in my eyes. They do the same you do and then you resort to strafe abuse. I know i wanted clean fg fights in emain but that wont happen on regular basis so i have stopped caring about it, i have no problem adding and i know ppl will add on us. One thing that might help is to allways when stealthers add start killing the stealthers first and stop caring if u loose to the fg. Just make sure the stealthers die then they eventually will think twice before adding next time. Thats imo a better way to deal with it instead of starting to abuse the mechanics of the game.

that will work against shades, infis will just sos away :>

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I think the major problem is you cannot retaliate to stealthers because they choose if they wanna get seen/spotted.

The 'strange' thing with Alb-stealthers is that they add 'everywhere'. Either it is radar or Alb-groups run on purpose next to a stealth group with mincer. I do not know what it is but adding in the middle on stone-valley, DCX, near Bolg (!) is just not normal.

Fighting at MG's is lethal for Hibs (and Mids) all the time; Emain is the perfect climate for Albs: You can feel safe with so many adding stealthers around that a fair fight is very rare.

One night I remember Hibs had alot of stealthers near AMG and then all of a sudden we get whined at by certain Albs because we had stealth-adds. Payback :)

The most annoying thing with Alb-stealthers is that they got so many tools for a free out-of-jail card (SOS, Vanish) that it is often even impossible to catch them.

Think it was Sunday-evening we where fighting Steveh his 'fg' near DCX and we had 3 infils, 2 mincers and 1 scout add on us. GG!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
hibs got most oped grps rigth!...i say lets all "add with skills" to albs stop with the stealther add in every single fight...now albs say we zerg ya back, we got more peeps then u. so FO...but still.. we got brains ya dont :eek: hope to see 1fg fight vs albs+stealther add then 4fg oped grps add... only if hibs open there eyes and use CG more so we can wtfpwn ya stealther adds so u can QQ here ;p

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
know exactly what you mean valgir...

have a really good fight with 2fg hibs close to amg, usual 3 scouts bowing me (healer) no probs with constat SH spam, then albs came, was about 1fg mids, 2 fg hibs, 3 fg albs.... good 3 way fight lasting ages... all of a sudden got 3 pa's one after the other, and 4 people bowing me...

this is the reason i stopped playing my SB...

PISS OFF NECRO POWERLEVED INFI / SCOUT / MINCER ZERGING PRICKS!

tho i dont condone strafe cheating in anyway, it gets so goddamn frustrating knowing you can go ANYWHERE in this game, with any class, without fucking alb stealth zergling little twats everywhere!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
as was said earlier ... groups always add into stealther 1 v 1 's if they see them even stealther fg vs fg when that rarely happens so why should stealthers not add into fights between visibles ?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
im not talking about the stealthers adding into a fg fight and visa versa... im talking about the constant zerg, its not like 1 or 2 that pop and try and help the group out by taking support.... its like 6-7, sometimes FG's that pop and join the ma train just to fucking leech... i know for a FACT that the alb FG's dont want them to add, they have said publicly they wish they would just piss off, the hibbis certaily dont want them to add... and we dont want them to add... they have no respect from any realm and just look like twats everytime they do it.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:

Of course it's uberfun when fg ST adds ruins a good 1v1 fight. Also isn't it funny that so many Alb groups have Mincer + Scout + Infil adds in most obscure places, like nowhere near MG. Can you call dragging ST with you and stealthing when enemy INC

Yes, this is QQ ;)

edit: /hug Valgair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom