Stop Leaving Ppl :(

O

old.chipper

people will stop leaving when mythic decide to balance the realms and stops making 1 realm uber for 4 months then nerfing them and making another realm uber frankly tis bullshit

plus when a class can no longer do what it could when it was first created puts alot of ppl off lvling another the whines are many heres just a couple of reasons why m8s of mine have left.

O

old.Laryssa

i hope the rvr expansion brings some new zones or whatever - if i have to see fomor tower some more time again i will :puke:

K

Kobold

if we all work together it will be fun.....i promise :D

beeranimul.JPG

Z

Ziva

People will keep on leaving simply because they are bored with the game. It's never nice to see people leave offcourse, but new people will join too.

Some might leave because they are really fed up with Mythic or GOA but be honest... when u like a game very much, u usually care more about the good things then the bad. It's only after some time things start to annoy you and u develop a "been there, done that, got a t-shirt feeling". A lot of people somehow find it easier to blame Mythic/GOA for them leaving then admitting they are just bored or have been playing to long. Guess it's hard to understand why a game u once loved so much suddenly becomes a drag.

On top of that... how fun would a game be were everything would be perfect? Would it be fun to have fights that last say 15 mins because all classes are equally balanced? I think one of the things that keeps an online game going is the need to improve issues.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
i hope the rvr expansion brings some new zones or whatever - if i have to see fomor tower some more time again i will :puke:
Best RvR zone atm is DF IMO, pity only one realm can get in at a time. Hope they make some more interesting zones, somewhere with lots of cover and corners etc. is a lot more interesting than a huge grassy field.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Ziva
On top of that... how fun would a game be were everything would be perfect? Would it be fun to have fights that last say 15 mins because all classes are equally balanced? I think one of the things that keeps an online game going is the need to improve issues.

I think i would rather go for this idea :D
I rather go for a perfect one that gets better then a buggy and unbalanced one that does :)

But imho, daoc is not really bugged and unbalanced at all (cept the facts albs are rather weak in rvr equal numbers)

T

Tank Init

Originally posted by Danyan
Best RvR zone atm is DF IMO, pity only one realm can get in at a time. Hope they make some more interesting zones, somewhere with lots of cover and corners etc. is a lot more interesting than a huge grassy field.

they did, its a dungeon and its open all the time, it aint mythics fault you dont know where it is

R

Ravenbourne

i agree danya, best RvR is the running battle at cambions/drinkers etc, usually group v group rather than zerg v zerg, thats what RvR should be like

S

saltymcpepper

they should make a bg where u can only go 1fg at a time into each zone or something

Users who are viewing this thread