dont wanne play against you in lvl 50 rvr then

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
Alb sorc using chat resize lag bug
Hibs putting up shroom fields underwater

comeone it's thidranki you are lvl 24 and alrdy you are abusing you're char

If you actually know he / she is using the chat resizing bug, IF it exists - then surely you can only find that out by asking him.. If you've asked him, you mustve either been on a chat, or had him sat next to you. in which case looking at exactly what he is doing on his screen, to know this. - all of the above i mentioned are against COC.

hmm.. who's cheating ? now, don't have a go at me for saying you're cheating, as its all speculation. Just look at it from the point of view of someone else who didn't get the problem.

Kais

Banned
mightybunny said:
Alb sorc using chat resize lag bug
Hibs putting up shroom fields underwater

comeone it's thidranki you are lvl 24 and alrdy you are abusing you're char

will try the window resize bug later, ty for advice

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
dunno was pissed off of stupid alb lagging always when i was trying to hit him.
So i assumed he was using that resize chat lag bug.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
no such bug afaik as chat screen.

have you ever thought he might of had a REALLY shite connection? i used to be on 56k dial up with crap gfx card etc etc and i lagged a LOT.

as for shrooms under water. your a nub if u think thats a cheat :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
no such bug afaik as chat screen.

have you ever thought he might of had a REALLY shite connection? i used to be on 56k dial up with crap gfx card etc etc and i lagged a LOT.

as for shrooms under water. your a nub if u think thats a cheat :(
well.
if i resize my chat window.. i get FPS lag (got a GF6800 ultra.. so that aint the problem ;))

Same as holding the "print screen" button down.. but dont know if you can also "lag-jump" by that.
---
Just tested.. yes i can Lag-jump by resizing chat window @ the same time.
---
but what he means by bug-abusing.. dunno ;)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
dunno was pissed off of stupid alb lagging always when i was trying to hit him.
So i assumed he was using that resize chat lag bug.
hahahah ... i Couldn't wtpwn him so he must be cheating what a :wanker:

same in when i was playing CS:source .. guy started saying Lucky git everytime he got killed ....

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... you mentioned Water..
So you might mean.. he went underwater. and goes back up again..
aka.. Out of view?

Pretty lame bug idd.. but oh well. get used to it ;))

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hmm , chat window resizing to lagg around works imo ;O Know people do it on camlann to get under aegir :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Screenshot-jumping used to be a known exploit in... um... well... like patch 1.20 or something. People got temporary banned for abusing this *cough*Saxo*cough* :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I feel sorry for the one trying to perf my 'Buffbotdeluxe' cleric in Thidranki; it was alot of Hibs sieging the CK and I tried to get my cleric to the CK for the rezzes + buffs on my 24-matter caba.

My 2nd PC isnt 'the sharpest pencil in the box' and works perfect to act as buffbot; but moving around is 'abit laggy'. I lagged for like 30 seconds after getting through the water to the CK; then my screen went normal and I saw a SB warp up to me with a few guard sticked to him xD

Hey he did 31 mainhand missed his offhand and landed his poison-DoT; thats good enough xD

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Screenshot-jumping used to be a known exploit in... um... well... like patch 1.20 or something. People got temporary banned for abusing this *cough*Saxo*cough* :)

dragging the window about the desktop in windowed mode was the main whine for lag abuser victims "back in the day" as far as i remember, but they also said that was fixed... im not gonne try it - if i put it in windowed mode it runs like a pig with a shed in its arse...

Marc

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
same in when i was playing CS:source .. guy started saying Lucky git everytime he got killed ....

yeah but u WAs xaxxinmg , sirezx toldf me

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
dragging the window about the desktop in windowed mode was the main whine for lag abuser victims "back in the day" as far as i remember, but they also said that was fixed... im not gonne try it - if i put it in windowed mode it runs like a pig with a shed in its arse...

How do you know the way a pig runs with a shed in its arse ?

;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
With the scrooms I think he means, that a scroom under water can still hit players above water, but Players cant hit the scroom.
That is kinda lame actually.

Other than that, well you die and you kill. BG's are for fun, dont take it that serious.

I often read the alb zerg thingie and laugh everytime. How do you NOT zerg? its not like you plan it to be 60 ppl on sometimes. Everybody zerg if they have the numbers.
But try playing albs. it might be 60 ppl, but its also 60 groups. Yeah most dont like groups for some reason, and the CG only have 4 ppl in it.

Alb zerg in Thid = Headless chickens
and I am one of them. ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Im a hib and tbh I never liked animists - obviously I loved them when it came to artifacts but I couldnt bring myself to role one cuase I just couldnt see the skill in it to keep me satisfied I outplayed or outskilled an enemy

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Shrooms underwater - I do a nice line in underwater breathing potions on my Mincer - will stop by CS and sell you a few :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom