Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonaldo

Can't be bothered to bump old thread, think this deserves a new one

read and learn please

read and learn..

Brinx the moderator says -
We've always accepted and not really had a problem with a degree of 'spamming' and posting without a great degree of content (so to speak ) but over the past month it's gotten out of control. This is mostly a problem limited to a few of the boards within this forum but obviously as people typically read/post to other parts as well it's spilt out more generally.

The biggest embodiment is the '+1' style of trend that’s happened more recently. At the beginning . I personally am spending probably half an hour per day just trying to get rid of +1, IBTL, pointless out of context emotes and so on. Combine that with all the work the other three mods are doing on a daily basis and it's a pretty obscene problem.

F

Flesh

Wonder who will be the first person to "+1" this thread. oO

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Flesh
assuming that your '+1' don't count? :D

btw was going to put this in the Trollum thread thing but by the time I found the link for Brinxes orginil thread on this, it got closed :mad:

M

mirieth

The more you tell people to stop it, the more they do it... like children. The funny thing is, it's mostly Excal players that do the '+1' thing... oh, wait... Excal, children.

It all makes sense now.

:flame:

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Flesh

Times 2. *points upward*

F

Flesh

No ..that's also forbidden ..any form of addition and/or subraction is forbidden.. basic maths confuses me. :(

F

faderullan

do people actually care about how many posts they do?

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

Yes Fadeh, otherwise I wouldnt have posted this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread