News Stoned Cat

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
10 years banned from having an animal and 12 weeks suspended sentence, what an absolute joke this country is. It does my head in.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol!

my cat just runs away if i breath spliff smoke at its face anyway

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
He described how Kane got the cat, put it in a draw-string bag and then blew cannabis smoke into it.
Kane then swung the bag around his head.

what an ass!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
10 years banned from having an animal and 12 weeks suspended sentence, what an absolute joke this country is. It does my head in.

its the suspended sentances that piss me off. people are getting them for all sorts.

i always liek to watch these "americans toughest prison" programs on nat geo. there is people in there for burglary who may have a 5-10 year sentance.

people dont even get that for GBH here do they?

there is an article here of a loan shark. he previously went to jail for only 8 months, after he illegaly loaned her money at an extoronaite rate and beat her up.
he then was convicted of 2 counts of blackmail on a seperate charge.
and then after making 3 million pounds profit from illegal money lending, while falsley claiming benefits, he only got 5 years in jail. he charged one person 90,000k interest on a 500£ loan!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Id' give him life ban from having an animal to be honest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Same should go for Tierk and Megadave

No argument here.

If a cat takes a joint, lights it and puffs away on it's own, well done, good job, more power to the kitty, but if you force anything like that on an animal, you should be banned from having one.

Especially using drugs on an animal.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I reckon some animals might enjoy it though, I smoke up in my conservatory and it gets pretty smokey in there and our little Staffy just likes to sit in there when I am smoking. If I kick her out she sits outside the door and crys to get back in. Stoner pooch = win.

edit: not saying that that cat would have enjoyed being put in a bag, forced to inhale the schmoke and then swung around, at all.

ileks

Part of the furniture

You actually think he should have got a longer prison sentence? or the other way around?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
He should actually be given a prison sentence, not a suspended one. At the very least he should be given a considerable amount of community service as punishment (200+ hours), there's no excuse for behaviour like that, it's just vicious and vile.

10 years banned from having an animal is a joke, firstly, if there was any way it could be regulated he should be banned for life. A large fine should be handed out to him, not a joke £100 (jobless yet still manages to smoke weed, gg).

tierk

Part of the furniture
He should actually be given a prison sentence, not a suspended one.

LOL. They dont give prison sentences for far more serious stuff then what this guy has done.

At the very least he should be given a considerable amount of community service as punishment (200+ hours), there's no excuse for behaviour like that, it's just vicious and vile.)

I would be far more concerned for all the people that are getting away with real crimes with super cushy sentences, or none existent punishments before i would go to town on this guy. However, i would have to say that i do like the idea of community service.

A large fine should be handed out to him, not a joke £100 (jobless yet still manages to smoke weed, gg).

Ok the fine bit sounds great at first glance but as he is in all probability not working he can get away with paying like 50p a month for the next twenty years, like he gives a toss. Now the idea of making him work - community work etc - that would probably be far better option then any fines.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL. They dont give prison sentences for far more serious stuff then what this guy has done.

I would be far more concerned for all the people that are getting away with real crimes with super cushy sentences, or none existent punishments before i would go to town on this guy.

I'm well aware of that, it just goes to show what a pile of shite this country is precisely because people know they can get away with breaking the law.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
They should just let a few local cat owners kick fuck out of him that would probably be better than a shitty suspended sentance.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Take him to Rome and make him fight lions like a gladiator!!! then sodomise his corpse with a rolling pin dipped in custard!!1111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom