Stone of Atlantis

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ok this is the last artifact i need and tbh its looks like a bloody hard encounter.

Been to the fort the other day on my necro and there looks about 40-50 orange/reds in the fort so it looks pretty tricky.

So im wondering if anyone has already done and knows the best way to do it , also how many people needed for it etc..?

Vos says its been done with 1fg (mids though) but it looks like a tough encounter for 1fg.

Thanks in advance :)

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
3ice wizzy and 3tanks, then someone with aoe mezz and cleric with fop and foh bb come in handy to

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
I've done it ages ago with a decent fg. Cleric, Cleric, Ice, Ice, Pally, Pally, Pally and myself at the time.

All fully BB-buffed. Was hard, but a nice encounter :)

Basically start pulling from the outside and slowly make your way in :)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
don't know anything about the encounter. but if it's meelee mobs: if you have a cleric with bof , and a mincer with sos, you could run trough the mobs, kite them all and let someone else beat up the main mob?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
If it is the stonlrod you have to kill .... it ain't easy..

KOTL completed it once till now..

guess what NO ICE WIZZ, cause we do things in style :)
we had around 14 ppl there i think.

tactic, clear a couple of mobs around the walls.
pull a couple of mobs from the inside without starting the event... so don't enter the place.
Keeper of Stone will become invisble upon start off event. Main thing to keep in mind is to keep a PET, no matter what type, on him at all times.
This is the only way he will drop out of invisibility mode. Tell a couple of ppl that joined to focus on the adds. and the others on the main mob. Sticking to it does not help. You will have to retarget the mob every time he goes invisible and reapears to..

mobs can not be kited since the adds come with respawn. The stonelord will roam the inner side of the place and draw all add aggro in battle.

remember , before you start this quest make sure you have the Golden tuning forc...after completing yuo get a runic stone or something and you have to got to the BoS spot at rear of the temple to use both and receive the reward after picking up some baggies...

so it is an endurance battle, tanks ftw

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
ow.. ive done it a few times with GoL.. we had like 2x ice.. 1-2 teurgs and cleric/tanks to do it.. 1fg ofc.. quite easy.. pet the keeper.. make pbaoe cage to kill all the adds then pet spam the keeper 10+ pets and pbaoe the crap out of him..

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
well, if you need peeps for it, tazomi me mattercab is available.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
wouldnt mind joining for lvling it since its a pain to lvl solo mine is lvl 1.5 roughly

Influenza

Part of the furniture
If anyone is planning on doing this soon any chance of me coming along for credit?
Just got the arti but still need credit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom