Stoming Odins

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
All tho in the end we failed to retrieve the strength relics it was a good attempt again I’ve attached a few pics from the end of the raid :worthy:
sshot120.jpg

sshot121.jpg

[Edit] Such spelling ;<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ah so you're Milkybar, the one who kept rezing my scout. 1 frame per hour sooks tbh ><

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. >.< I was lag free most of the time thank good.. as I was playing a cleric.. dam shame we didnt get the relic tho.. but Im sure there was an insider.. as the mids moved way to fast.. compared to mormal.. or was it just me ¿ :twak:

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night.. =)

UndyingAngel said:
Lol. >.< I was lag free most of the time thank good.. as I was playing a cleric.. dam shame we didnt get the relic tho.. but Im sure there was an insider.. as the mids moved way to fast.. compared to mormal.. or was it just me ¿ :twak:

No insiders m8.. u were spottet in Odins at PK.. we saw many stealthers at amgO that usually don't go Odins and later 5 fg were spottet at apkO..

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Thats a Fair point but then l8er on a keep we where gonna raid had no ppl init but when we got there it had a FG in it :/ camped up with trebs etc.. it was a Fun night tho =D :cheers:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
yea was fun... we had some good vs AoD b4 we faced u 10fg? at amg :) got about 50 hibs to odins camping amg to BO came :)

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
...but Im sure there was an insider.. as the mids moved way to fast.. compared to mormal.. or was it just me ¿ :twak:

I think you're safe from the "inside job" perspective - I was kicking around AMG when you all were coming through that area and a minute or so later got taken down by Koxine (IP + FZ grrr!) so I'd guess you were rumbled ;)

/edit - that'll teach me to read the whole thread first :p (read up, saw Kox's post) well while I'm here "nerf FZ & IP & Koxine QQ etc ;) "

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Solthyann said:
I think you're safe from the "inside job" perspective - I was kicking around AMG when you all were coming through that area and a minute or so later got taken down by Koxine (IP + FZ grrr!) so I'd guess you were rumbled ;)

/edit - that'll teach me to read the whole thread first :p (read up, saw Kox's post) well while I'm here "nerf FZ & IP & Koxine QQ etc ;) "

You allmost got me tho.. PA'ed me in the middle of a sentence while writing in /as about the FG stealthers standing around amgO =)

/salute

Poag

m00?
koxine said:
Was a fun night.. =)

No insiders m8.. u were spottet in Odins at PK.. we saw many stealthers at amgO that usually don't go Odins and later 5 fg were spottet at apkO..

yes and we spent a good 15 mins searching around the amg for you after you started fishing for us :)

notts was even more fun not entirely sure of the mid numbers but early number spammed were pretty even with the number of people in the BG and ended up in a nice lord room/stairs fight much fun! had to log before the second seige tho so not sure what happened :<

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night all round really.
Ok so my scout was only level 48, with no magic resists or fancy toa bonuses at all, but was a great laugh. Way more fun for keep defences that my infil.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Gale said:
had to log before the second seige tho so not sure what happened :<

about 20 minute lords fight is what happened, god that was funny

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
yea was fun... we had some good vs AoD b4 we faced u 10fg? at amg :) got about 50 hibs to odins camping amg to BO came :)

thats around 15 fg and you managed to mezed all :clap:

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
relics didnt go to plan but we farmed mids twice at lords at notts before we got bored of waiting took another keep and launched a suicide attack on the relic keep again before we went to bed <smiles>,

was a fun evening with RPS all around, we can never attack mids relics too much, was nice to get such a responce from albs when the plan was only thought up in the morning about 180 albs at peak i think.

Thanks go to Gwydion sorting the rams and the routes and general info
Blauc for co-leading and spamming
Elim for being a stick monkey /c and /bc spammer
Tunes for sorting the stealthers

Those who did the door and summoned wood..
Those that attended mids and albs .. <mumbles> and hibs taking advantage.. if you really felt that lonely we'll visit you next time <winks>

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo... i think im the only dead mid in them screenies lol but Sagano said rush them so i did, on my own :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
1st thing new members get told in KN: Dont ever listen to Sagano!
2nd thing thou is: Put Jeriraa on /ignore.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Strange if no insider since after i scouted a keep and found it empty we announced our intention to take in the battlegroup and suddenly 2fg mids popped inside then :) Either way - brilliant fun night and hants off to all the ppl who attended - especially the command /cg who kept their cool thru it all. :clap:

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
:( hate when the funny things happen when im doing my homework !
wait until im ready or make some1 do my homework next time ;)

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Strange if no insider since after i scouted a keep and found it empty we announced our intention to take in the battlegroup and suddenly 2fg mids popped inside then :)

You where spotted leaving Nott by several mids (my self included)
Mids had been fighting both PE and hibs in odins,some died and released, where on their way from svasud faste when we spotted you leaving SE from Nott, guess they made it to glen before you lot did. We lost glen anyways and decided to camp RK after me and koxine spotted PE fighting patrols close to blend.

Was a great night and lucky for us that you where spottet from the beginning, gave us time enough to prepare a velcome party for you :clap:

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Was the most fun I've had in RvR for ages. Come to think of it, the first time I've RvR'd properly in ages. Salute to the Mids who came back to Nottmoor the 2nd time even after losing out a very close battle on the 1st wave and nerf Random volleying my squishy Cabby for 800 damage. :)

Shame about the relics but I had an idea the game was up when we got gripped at AMG.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Strange if no insider since after i scouted a keep and found it empty we announced our intention to take in the battlegroup and suddenly 2fg mids popped inside then :) Either way - brilliant fun night and hants off to all the ppl who attended - especially the command /cg who kept their cool thru it all. :clap:

We followed every step u made.. had at least 1 or 2 mids in every keep that was still ours.. even a few covering DG just in case.. This insider theory is pure nonsense! No realm would be able to take relics from another realm if spotted this erly, but if u had made it to Mjol before getting spotted u would probably have taken at least ur own relic home..

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
2nd thing thou is: Put Jeriraa on /ignore.

/huggle Jeri

Don't know if word got passed, but second last night I played Mid I was on as sup runie in Spin, grouped with some KN peeps and I asked for my best regards to get passed to you :)

I think they were a bit surprised I was playing PvE when was about to quit because I should have been out trying to be uber or something ie something I'm not :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom