Stockholm - help?

maria

Fledgling Freddie
I need to get from Stockholm port to airport. Ship comes from Helsinki, so don't know which port or how many you have them there :)
What's the best way to get there? except taxi ;)

bult

Loyal Freddie
so you are in Nynäshamn (harbour) and want to get to Arlanda airport? Should be busses going all the way but im not sure ;p Otherwise take the buss/train to central stockholm and go from there maybe :eek:

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
anyways.. bus should work fine :p .. should be closer to arlanda if it stops @ värtahamnen.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Well if the boat docks at Kapellskär like some boats do its gonna be a pain :)

Otherwise if it docks in central Stockholm (Stadsgårdskajen and not Värtahamnen) you can take the subway to Stockholm central station and from there take a specific Arlanda airport train. Expensive as hell but it gets you there quickly :) ;)

I hope its Arlanda you are going to otherwise you are supposed to go to Bromma airport I assume.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
doesn't silja/viking boats stop at värtahamnen ?

Not sure but I dont think any Silja/Viking boats dock there. Värtahamnen is more a cargo ship harbour than passenger. The two harbours I know of is Stadgårdskajen which is central Stockholm and Kapellskär which is like 50 kilometers north of Stockholm near Norrtälje. But hey Im not a boat expert :p :D

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Dont forget that it might be Stockholms southern airport Skavsta in Nyköping :D

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
tbh
Silja comes in to Värtahamnen and Viking Line comes to Stadsgården. You guys know nothign. and if you wanna get to Arlanda its not that hard, I work at Viking Line I know all of this I help ppl with these things all the time, Still need help just msg me :) or add me on msn or somethign.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Aye arlanda bussarna is the best alternative. The arlanda train as someone mentioned is like 170 skr one way ticket.

Another good alternative is to take the train to Uppsala from stockholm centralen, it sometimes stay at arlanda if im not mistaken.

GL

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Well, busses are the best alternative, and from the Viking Line port there are busses to the City terminal where the Airport bus leaves form, 35 kr for the bus ther and about 80 to Arlanda.

Gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom