Stlong mids :P

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
This after mids cleared the 4fg albs camping it ?

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
christ... If I read this section on the forum I know what I can expect these days :) These kind of threads are starting to get common and what use does it have? After all we pay to play, do we...?

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Ncr

These kind of threads are starting to get common and what use does it have? After all we pay to play, do we...?

Everyone wants to read something interesting, but dont go here if you want that :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
great zerg last nite in emain :) coodnt even get through amg :(

nah a little later mids moved in 3fg grp so we could farm them, was nice tho, killed them all a few time hehe, btw I havent seen such low rr zerg like this, only from albs, I felt like I changed realm hehe :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
someone needs to take his head out of his arse, imo

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
fadeh was referring to me, ofc
+

aye ilum with toa gear and artefacts you will be able to kill a cliff bettle in 3 min now instead of 4 :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunatly this is how it is in emain nowadays. I suggest ppl starting to spread out more. go to hw or odins instead for emain if u don´t wanna get zerged. Emain have and will always be the frontier for zergs.

Can´t really say much about the zergs though except thank you for letting me exp battler on you :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Unfortunatly this is how it is in emain nowadays. I suggest ppl starting to spread out more. go to hw or odins instead for emain if u don´t wanna get zerged. Emain have and will always be the frontier for zergs.

Can´t really say much about the zergs though except thank you for letting me exp battler on you :D

Ah so that would explain why in middle of zerg at apk the other day you turned on my sorc. Unlucky for you the pally next to me had bodyguard on me and i nuked you to death.

Was unkind and laughed at you, but i was laughing so hard at fact you pa'd some tank then attacked me just to have 10 hits do nothing then die. Stupidly powerful ml that :)

still, last night i died 7 times in 3minutes outside apk as was trying to mezz, nuke and then just stand about instead of running away. Madness there atm, and sooner my 2nd sorc 50 the better, cant wait to farm it

kee-

Fledgling Freddie
stl0ng mids at 2am cfh.
been emain 3 times and died 3 times to mid zergs before i gave up

skills!

QQ

Cozak

Part of the furniture
hmm agree with Ncr dont see the point in these threads eiither coming posting screenshots of 3fg ppl doesnt change anything.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Ah so that would explain why in middle of zerg at apk the other day you turned on my sorc. Unlucky for you the pally next to me had bodyguard on me and i nuked you to death.

Was unkind and laughed at you, but i was laughing so hard at fact you pa'd some tank then attacked me just to have 10 hits do nothing then die. Stupidly powerful ml that :)

still, last night i died 7 times in 3minutes outside apk as was trying to mezz, nuke and then just stand about instead of running away. Madness there atm, and sooner my 2nd sorc 50 the better, cant wait to farm it

Actually I PA´ed and killed another caster first then turned to you :D
(Must exp my battler you know) ;)

Didn´t think about that damn bodyguard :twak:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
This yet another, "I was out zerged" by the other realm thread?

B O R I N G

Mids Zerg
Albs Zerg
Hibs Zerg

If your think the realm your in doesn't then get a clue please, makes it pointless taking screenies of a common factor in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom