Still peeps without PW?

N

Nivellen

*whine*
Yea well I already got my pw some hours ago... but it just happened that my account terminated just after they took down the sub pages... and now im trying hard to *patiently* wait for them to fix the sub pages.

A

acei

No password yet :( but my mate that registered a month before me just got his so i expect mine soon.... i hope...

O

omg

any of u guys that got your pass, still on your first month free??

As i think that ppl on there first month have not ot any yet?

K

Kyl

I'm new to Daoc, been playing since July03.

Still no password

E

Eleasias

No PW here yet and I registered the first day english servers were launched, was inside the first 100 who were logged in.. howerever, they arent sending them by the date you registered anyway.

E

ele

I have passwords for both my accounts but only 1 of them works, don't hold your breath that your problems are over :mad:

U

uncle

Got me game PW, but no subs PW as of yet, but then not expecting the subs PW's and the subs page to be sorted b4 the end of the week, so gonna have to find summit else to do.

T

Tractartus

Steal wheelie bins?

And no PW...and can't remember if i changed my e-mail details with GOA. Doh!

L

longshot

Just got password!!!

And it works!!!

Off to play :)

Y

yomarbalthasar

No password, but then again, my e-mail address was 'outdated'. It only changed last week, when RightNow was down. I guess that's my own fault, according to GOA?

I'm trying very hard to stay civilized, but am shivering with anger.

F

freeq

got the password for my account that ran out, not for my BB account yet :(

B

boomeruk

no password for any 3 of my accounts

to top it all off, they were all registered using my hotmail account... now hotmail is down teling me:

"this server is too busy"

great fun

C

cleeve

neither of two here.

I gave an old cd key of mine to a friend who wanted to try daoc and he has recieved his pw :/

Ahh well - it doesn't pay to be charitable I guess :p

Annoyed now. Wanted to play tongiht - looks like another night of being pwned on cs :(

C

D

dyna_mite

Got one of mine - still waiting for the other <sigh>

T

Tualatin

i signed up 6th december, i got mine around 3-4PM CET

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom