DAOC Still life in the old hector?

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Hey guys,

Can't believe I remembered my login credentials for FH - result!

Was wondering if there still any life in DAoC nowadays, as I did give it a stab 6 or so months again and there seemed to be a good few thousand still playing. That and recently watching videos like the below have made me think it may be worth taking a peak with the 14 day free game-time to check it out (once the client is done downloading).

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/317591683

P.S. nice to seem some activity on a DAoC forum :)

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Oh and are there any active (I know, a longshot) guilds around that are taking on noobies? :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hi Randomeclipse,

I don't think they will ever shut the servers down, and there are still players playing. I have taken a break from level 50 rvr so spend my time casually playing Molvik :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Hi Randomeclipse,

I don't think they will ever shut the servers down, and there are still players playing. I have taken a break from level 50 rvr so spend my time casually playing Molvik :)

cant take the heat eh ? ;)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hi Randomeclipse,

Any xp'ers to find? xD

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I think Molvik is where I'd like to head to be honest, as although I have 4 or 5 level 50s I think I'd be more competetive in the lower end BGs.

Any of you guys active and willing to take on a returning noobie? :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Any xp'ers to find? xD

I don't really bother checking the xp spots unless its 11am and the BG is quiet. Most of the time I play I join groups and have a great time fighting the other 8man or small man groups.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
That's pretty much exactly what I'm after, Bahumat. A group of people that want to run groups in oRvR and have some fun but not be too serious :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I would say to come join us on vent but with Diablo out tomorrow I think we will be taking a small break and playing that :( its nice and easy to get groups in molvik though

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat, but, but but :) I'll wait for you guys to return then and level my Runie to 39 in the mean time.

I'm not too sure about Diablo yet, I may give it a go though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cool beans :) oh it's super quick to xp via the bg's and you get bp's in there for the armour which is pretty good

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I think my Runie is only 24 however, will there be opponents in the BGs before Molvik?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The main action is thidranki and molvik. Cathal valley is a bit more 8man orientated

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
U will find enemies in all BGs.. or atleast u will find hibs/albs at xp spots in all BGs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom