Still can't pay for DAoC! Plz help someone :((

O

old.Cru

I've MSG'ed rightnow and I still have a config prob :(( I can't access my account page :( I will have to go round to a mates house sometime and pay for it ffs :(

D

Damini

I may be being foolish, but you say you can't access it because you use AOL? Surely you can still use IE or netscape navigator whilst using AOL for the connection? Can't you? I'm sure I used to, but it was a while ago so a different version.

And if I've got completely the wrong end of the stick then please just ignore me.... I'm not known for my computer savvy.

O

old.Cru

I've tryed paying through AOL and IE and they both don't allow me to access it lol. I don't have a clue what's wrong. :(

C

cleeve

Hmm

I thought if u used aol from home to connect to the net that it used a tweaked shell of IE - this means u always use the AOL browser whilst using their connection software - am I wrong here ?

I dunno m8 - but if the webpage works for other ppl and not u - then its deffo a local pc issue- have u tried signing up for one of these local call rate isps like ukfantastic? They give a local rate dial up conn that might allow u to connect to the webby?

Sorry if I am repeating questions that have already been asked

U ahvent got any weird security settings on ur ie ? (these can be set via other guis such as aol so U might wanna check them too) Essentially U can set IE to demand certificates from a website - to check for offensive content etc - ironically many websites that contain no offensive content whatsoever dont have these certs as they arent deemed necesarry - this blocks them from being accessed by IE as it treats non-cert sites as sites with an adult rating or security risk rating and prevents the page from loading

Hope u get ur probs sorted
GL

Revor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom