Stigmata RvR Movie Lanc/Albion-US

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Theyre ok, but really, different pov´s wouldent have hurt, mezz mezz lifetap lifetap gets abit boring after 5 mins :)

Jjuraa

Banned
movie so big it lags my mediaplayer 0_o some form of compression needed

(and better fights, but i know thats harder than it looks)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
FTP relaxing atm. speeds are up 200+ atleast =/ for some of the users atleast

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
movie so big it lags my mediaplayer 0_o some form of compression needed

(and better fights, but i know thats harder than it looks)

It doesnt lag on any of my guilds mediaplayer (get new computer meighter) xD

Besides we fight high rr grps with our low rr grp. We do good imo :c

Lethul

FH is my second home
your enemies aint that high rr tho, higher than you indeed :)

on the other hand! come irc and send me the death from above song imo ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Okay fights, very nice quality, shit music. ;) You also use the same introduction music as I do in my movie (but, on the other hand, Fyfe of PE did that too, before my time).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Okay fights, very nice quality, shit music. ;) You also use the same introduction music as I do in my movie (but, on the other hand, Fyfe of PE did that too, before my time).

stfu, for once the music was nice :) except rammstein :(

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Most 'decent' quality vids are around 14MB/minute, I haven't seen any go above that.

Movie #1 is 37MB/minute! The bitrate used(617kbps) is fairly high for 1024x768. You can afford to go alot lower at that resolution.

Whoever compressed these should see what he gets at ~200kbps.
+ The audio is uncompressed and taking 50MB, it should be about 15MB :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chimaira said:
Clawfinger rocks tho :<

send me death from above - blood on your hands. or what it was called or i will do something evil! ;)

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Most 'decent' quality vids are around 14MB/minute, I haven't seen any go above that.

Movie #1 is 37MB/minute! The bitrate used(617kbps) is fairly high for 1024x768. You can afford to go alot lower at that resolution.

Whoever compressed these should see what he gets at ~200kbps.
+ The audio is uncompressed and taking 50MB, it should be about 15MB :p

Can I get your MSN? (Seksual is it right, on Pryd?)

You can PM me with it if you want, I really need to learn how to compress that shit, and then i can learn our sorc and cleric aswell, the other 2 that fraps :) And you seem to be a good source of information!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I'm not experienced at making movies, but I was experimenting with WoW captures(they come out better, probably because it's more colourfull in Azeroth!). All I can suggest is your movie makers try alot of different settings and see what works best for them(try captures at fullscreen and halfscreen mode in fraps. Mostly people use halfscreen, very rare to see a movie at 1024x768).

Download alot of good quality movies and see which settings they've used(right-click > propertied > advanced summary. Will show the resolution, length, and datarate(bitrate)) GSpot can be used too.
+ Try to keep it below 14MB/minute!

I don't use MSN or any other evil IMs! feel free to pm or anything if you need any links ;)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nice qual etc. but erm second part of the movie nearly at the end I think ... did that dude used purge when he was still alive with one other mid and the rest of the group was dead??! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom