stickys

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
any chance of a Raid forum for uncomming raids and information about raids or something! :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No. The trend will pass once people have their ML10 so it's a temporary abberation only.

Please dont stir.

Edit: Did I mention what ungrateful fucks you are considering the time and effort the mods put into sticking and unsticking your raid threads?

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
hows bout deleteing the stickies from raids that have passed ? :p
/edit nm you have :cheers:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
No. The trend will pass once people have their ML10 so it's a temporary abberation only.

Please dont stir.

Edit: Did I mention what ungrateful fucks you are considering the time and effort the mods put into sticking and unsticking your raid threads?

.... yes im sorry im so ungrateful considering i spent so much time begging you to make stickys on ML raids, o wait i didnt, and people have alts and make new LVL50's every day, this trend could last a while, dont QQ over a suggestion, a simple no is fine.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
We (me) are pretty gratefull for the sticky-making , keep up the good work.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:

Please dont stir.

Who pissed on your cheese sandwich this morning?

Ziva

Fluffy
We try to make as much posts sticky as we can but please know this is not the only forum we need to check. Furthermore some people fail to put a subject, date and time in the topic or make a "maybe raid" post which makes it more time consuming sometimes.

A seperate raid forum probably won't get as many views as this forum and i don't think it's necessary.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:

Please dont stir.

I have my ML10, I still go to ML raids. What does that say to you?

Go fuck yourself if you think you can speak to us with an attitude like that just because you're mister allmighty admin or whatever.

Oh and making a thread sticky aint exactly rocket science is it. Nor does it take up too much time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom