Sticky Please ! Arti Raid This Saturday!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Howdy !

Arti raid commencing early Saturday morning .. We are going by UK time so it will be 10am . Please meet at aerus and BG will be on Triangle . We will do as many arties as possible from all the regions starting with Aerus . All drops will worth something will be lottoed off at the very end only which will hopefully deter people from leaving early . At any stage through the raid you wish to leave ..that is not a problem . We will do the HARDEST arties first so that if people do leave ..hopefully we can still continue on lesser numbers..

I havent much experience with ToA on albion so it would be helpful if someone else could lead this and I could assist them wherever possible but we can worry about that later ..

For now ... we raid at 10. Bright and early girls !

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I hope to be there switching between a few alts for credit for various things :)

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
I'll prolly come with sorceress and BB if possible...what server is it on..?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Owl said:
I'll prolly come with sorceress and BB if possible...what server is it on..?

Excalibur :)

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
are u doing any break between zones?? have some alts which need different artys

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
zarza said:
are u doing any break between zones?? have some alts which need different artys

Im sure we can work something out ..again Im just getting everyone to turn up ..wont really be leading it ..someone else who has more knowledge of toa can do that but Im sure we will be able to do whatever ye want :D

B

Betrayal

Will bring my reaver (prolly level 50 by then, 46 atm) to help / get credit for some thingies :>
Have WH / Mad / SoM / Battler / Malice / SCW / CB / GoV / Eerinie Dark Stone on to do list :>
Thanks for holding this :>

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
comming with Friar and maybe BB, so it can get toaed :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'll try and make it with my Paladin (Terrisus) and Minstrel (Terristaxibot) :)

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Need GS with my infil,but going to trip on Saturday....around what time could we do GS?aprox

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Still needing someone to actually lead lead this ..anyone interested in taking the reigns ?

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Ill join up with Wind/ice Theurg and fopbot. Hoping for ECcred=P

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Still needing someone to actually lead lead this ..anyone interested in taking the reigns ?
if i manage to get there(tad early of weekend) on one of my many toons ill help you lead m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom