Sticky : ML10

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
As Tolls is running a long ML set up to ML9 on Friday 8th, would anyone be interested in a ML10 on Sat or Sun that week-end? I still have Dharken's mod list for the ffa for the scarce Astral items that drop (if we're lucky). I stopped doing them, (and my C05s on Thursdays) due to lack of interest.

No prior claims. We neeed around 30 in BG, with plenty of Cots.

:england:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
dunno how many need mlexp? but guess its better target to sunday.
allso inc if get mlexp part done.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
work till early afternoon saturday but can join sunday with ml 10 valk....may be able to convince the wife to play ml 10 zerk or warr as well...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ml10

There doesn't seem to be alot of point in ML10 this week, as we wiped on ML9 Phoenix last night. This was probably contributed to by one particular t**t who couldn't do as told as usual. :ninja:

When ML9 gets completed there should be enough to make up the 30 BG needed, so we can try as and when.

Have you seen the prices of Astral items on ME lately?

:england:
MM

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Well im game for having a go at ML10. Currently not raising any alts through MLs but a raid every few could be nice.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
no need rise new alts, if just 5-10 come help for few hours those ~27 who need ml9? there gona be easily enough peeps for ml10.
thx to those few melees from norsken alliance? who helped us.

it was kinda frustrating raid but had allso some few nice moments.
make one step 3 time before got it,
try kill phoenix few hours only to notice that bastards is back 60% thx to wipe in 2 generators.

if theres been 5 more melees, phoenix have been dead 3 time in this 2h, but needed one smallish mistake and all hard work was pointless.

personally only get pissed when reading posts where peeps asking ml10 raids, yet some of those peeps cba give helping hand to make it come true.
guess same reason dont gona join (like theres gona be) any ml10 raid before one ml9 is made succesfull.

dunno but guess this is now life in mids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom