(Sticky) ML Rush Anew

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Starting Thurs 5th of April... Ima gonna run us a new ML rush for those that need it on thier 5000 alts :)

Same rules as normal applies to a ML rush, get ya pres done, make sure your 40+ and seen Arbiter etc and away we go..

The Dates as is ...

5th - Ml1 and Ml2 will be run Thurs 5th Starting at (7pm GMT) , Raid shuld be over quite quickly on Both so provided people listen it wont take long , id assume by now 90% of the population knows what theyre doin on a ML anyways so..

Fri 6th - Ml3 (7pm GMT)
Sat 7th - Ml4 and 5 (7pm GMT)
Sun 8th - Ml6 (7pm GMT)

as for 7 and beyond.. i will post nearer the time and arrange 7-10 as it gives people time to get the pres done (including me) and i have to sort me work dates out lol..

Lotto items, unless a rog is of utter unbeieivable greatness ill be using them for salvage, as lets be honest no one in thier right mind uses rogs for rvr anyway, as for all the other Drops , they will be lottod, i wont be preclaiming any or even rolling on em, ~Scrolls will be merged into each other unless theyre the crap easy to get ones in which case theyll be destroyed , or if theres a way to set it so only items go to treasurer and not scrolls, theyll go to whatever grp gets em.

Rules : Friendly advice is allways nice, tho i know what im doin on all raids up to 6 anyway , Linkdeads i will wait on, tho if u persist to go ld every few mins im afraid ull have to try to catch up for grant purposes as i dont wanna be there all night. Bg will be open chat , so spam away and take the piss out of each other cept for on important steps where i will put on listen mode (like cetus cos im sick of people using pets). Only other rule is to have fun :)

hope to see u there - Vampirette

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
You can set the loot level of the battlegroup so that only items of a certain level are collected by the designated treasurer. Since scrolls are level 35 any level above that will have scrolls drop to groups and any other items of that level and above will divert to the treasurer.

Bit out of practice on the commands but I think they run like...

/bg loot <treasurer or normal>
/bg treasurer <insert name>
/bg lootlevel <number e.g. 36>

Teraka

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
You can set the loot level of the battlegroup so that only items of a certain level are collected by the designated treasurer. Since scrolls are level 35 any level above that will have scrolls drop to groups and any other items of that level and above will divert to the treasurer.

Bit out of practice on the commands but I think they run like...

/bg loot <treasurer or normal>
/bg treasurer <insert name>
/bg lootlevel <number e.g. 36>

Teraka
Thx for the info, knew it was something like that, just wasnt sure on the scroll lvl :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think i could stomach doing more than 3 a day , and besides, a lot of people cant get the pres done for 5 and 7 fast , thisll give em a bit more of a chance.

Also 3 a day means people will have to log etc for reasons inbetween. Way i see if (sorry those not GMT) but 7pm is prolly the best time. The 9-5ers are home and settled and on fri/sat if people go out to clubs/pubs etc its not normally till about 9-ish so ...

i could be wrong ofc lol.. now, if only i could get me ml1-6 pres done in time b4 raid :eek:

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Quick note of importance..

ml 1 and 2 on thursday have been moved times as i found out i have work on thurs night :p ...

ML1 will start now at 6pm (gmt) and move into ml2 after.. other raid times remain the same, hope to see u there

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Unfourtunatly ive been hit with something irl i have to deal with as some of u may have noticed after ml1 raid yesterday when i had to leave. However the person i gave over to if he/she is willing could carry this on , i will not be on enuf for about a week properly to be able to run this myself.

But as i said i think u have another person willin to take over the position there. Apolagies up front if it does not go ahead but i really have to do with this problem and its a bit more important, i hope the raids do go ahead tho and u all get your steps

apolagies again . Sparkle

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I can take over it, but will make it on another way... will take ml3 and ml4 today/meet in aerus/excal and will set ml5 and ml6 to tomorrow as im not are be able to play sunday at all

Bg will be on something with suli-p and my second leader will be tara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom