Sticking my head in to say hello...

P

parlain

Irrelevant post warning!

Well I finally went and signed up to BW-only took 10 months to get around to it!

To all my friends that I left behind including but not limited to those in FC, BF, AoD

Miss you

Wub j00

Get in touch; possibly thru this new PM thingy that seems to come attached to this account although I can’t guarantee how fast I’ll respond due to being away from my computer for long periods of time…

*Heads back into the mists of the real world muttering about jobs demanding well over 80 hours a week of your time, obscene amounts of travel and being drunk enough that jumping into frozen lakes seems a good idea…*

P.S. /em kiss at Alyssa and Kate - two pretty clerics always picking my sorry ass off the floor and /cry at when Noret left; game wasn't same w/o you...

K

K0nah

Originally posted by parlain
and /cry at when Noret left; game wasn't same w/o you...

so true :(

hope rl treating u ok, u know u always welcome when u get sacked/have a breakdown or whatever :D

A

alithiel50

Hello Parlain!

It's been far too long!

Hope your workload eases so you can jejoin us sometime in the not too distant future....

:touch:

Ali

O

old.shotgunstow

Howdy Parlain, long time no see... :)

Paladin freak :m00:

Anyway ya hope you are coping ok (80 hours a week sounds just a liiiiiitle bit excessive). How do they manage to force you to do that much (it's illegal :p)?

K

Khalen

Parlain is daaaa man :)

Good luck with working...

Q

QuickS

Hey Parl

Good to hear from u after all this time. I thought you'd just got pissed off with the whole pvp thang and left daoc.

I hope they pay u well working all those hours :)

A

Ambulance

Woot ! Hi Parlain

We wub joo too mate :D

Good luck with real life, wherever it may lead you.

Ambu.

C

Cronn

Come back to us Parlain!

We miss yoooooooooou! :(

O

old.Affydaffymezu

:( :( :( Who's gonna be my slammer/bodyguard now ...

Goodluck in rl Parlain, and yeah i know the feeling, stopped playing for 2 months cause rl was far too heavy

Afun Mindbreaker
First Cohort
---Ping Pong tournament Nottmoor Hlidskialf---
--- i was there, together with half the excalibut population:p ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom