Stickies

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Stickies will be no more, I talked to Jupitus a week or two ago expalining im on leave from DAOC again while playing EQ2, and apparently someone else to sticky the forums was being sorted - but nothing appears to have happened.

Anyway, sorry but with comments like :-
CedrikWayfarer said:
Hmm, why the heck are you even writing on these boards regarding a subject like this? Go play your Dark Elf!
I just really cant be bothered

Hope you get someone to sticky things soon, and if anyone dares to try out EQ2 drop me a message, No matter what server you play on you can reach me with the command /tell runnyeye.leathan hello !!l

Have fun in DAOC, may be back - may not will see what happens when subs run out at xmass, a few things on my CM for sale, and TBH dont really care if anyone cries at me for selling them now so moan if you must, but i wont listen.

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
Sticky man going :<
Have fun in EQ2 :D

Well, I guess we have enough forumjunkies around to have plenty to choose from to appoint another one Wielder of the Stick(TM).

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
I would be prepared to volunteer as Sticky Monitor if no one reliable can be found :D

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
I would be prepared to volunteer as Sticky Monitor if no one reliable can be found :D

Ditto if Kalth ain't man enough for the job :p

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun in EQ2 Tears, you'll probably find me running around there as well in a day or 2.

I'm sure they will find someone to make the stickies in the meantime and if they don't I'm up for it :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Lam said:
Have fun in EQ2 Tears, you'll probably find me running around there as well in a day or 2.

I'm sure they will find someone to make the stickies in the meantime and if they don't I'm up for it :)

Hope so, drop me a /tell in game - nice to catch up with even more DAOC players, IMO ignore the fact it says Runnyeye is full as you can still create on there, its nice to have so many people playing at euro times

Anyway back on subject, Im sure the mods had someone in mind, im sure it would have been someone who was active in planning raids - after all they tend to have the most need to sticky stuff.

Hope it gets sorted out soon - i still browse the forums but no where near as much as before now.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jup Asked if i was willing to help.
I replyed but haven't heard back from him yet

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Jup Asked if i was willing to help.
I replyed but haven't heard back from him yet

Yeah, i sugested he talked to you - what with ML10 and Dragon, thats two a week and your a much nicer person than me, just wasnt 100% sure if hed spoken to you yet, obviously he's forgotten and not reading this thread - maybe if i offer sex till his knees are red..... ???? <giggles>

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on Bubble for getting the sticky stick thingie, makes sense really as I know Bubble does at least two raids a week.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry for the delay and thanks to other who volunteered :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Sorry for the delay and thanks to other who volunteered :)

Kinda expected a delay anyway with someone being so old.....

<reaches in Jupitus pocket for a worthers original>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom