Stelth RP bugg.

H

Hit ^_^

happened to me like 100000 times now.
you kill someone and dont get any rp's aint its not cause he has ress illness. it only happens when you kill someone after just been stelthed. (like Pa or sb)
annyone4 know why this happens?
i seem to get it more in this patch then last.

B

bishibosh

i hate it when it says "you killed....." and no rp or killed recently message , not just assassin i get it 2

T

Tleilax

nope, got it zillions of times too. would have been rr10 already if this bug was history :p

M

mele-nko

It has nothing to do with stealth, everyone gets those things or the lack of them. But in fast group combat u do not notice it most of the time. Classes that mostly play a 1on1 game with their opponent, just spot it more easily.

B

belth

Hate the bug, but sometimes you get the RP later on for some weird reason, like 1 time out of 50 :(

O

old.Prof

Had it also a number of times yesterday and it has nothing to do with stealth.

But it's bloody annoying indeed :(

H

Hit ^_^

belth when you get rp's later aint that cause you hit a player who has gotten away and later got killed by someone else?

B

belth

Sometimes you get RP for nothing after having killed someone quite a while back (without receiving RP), but have done nothing in between the time you killed them and the time you received RP... Only explanation I can think of is that you get the RP for the kill, but the server is lagging behind in processing it.

W

-Wedge-

Mythic explained it that the person you killed had suffered damage from either a mob or a guard and he didnt fully recover yet...

It 'wasnt a bug' (according to Mythic)...

B

belth

I've killed multiple people who have been at full health and gotten no RP, so Mythic doesn't know (again) what they're saying about their own game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom