Music Steel Panther in Sheffield

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just got home, in-fucking-credible live performance combined with tons of naked boobies from girls in the crowd. Best concert in a long long time, will upload some vids to youtube tomorrow. Easily the best £13.50 I will ever spend in my life. :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Surprise boobies are ALWAYS welcome.

With an opening line of "Fuck the GooGoo Dolls, they can suck my balls", you know you can't really go wrong. :)

"DEATH to all but metal!"
"Butt metal?"
"No, death to all... but metal"

LOL @ the video.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Voice has gone, literally cannot speak as nothing but a slight rasp comes out. :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I went to that. Superb gig. Hilarious in places.

Getting the 4 girls from the audience to show their tits on stage was excellent. :clap:

Support act were good too, female dance trio called The Sirens who basically danced and stripped to rock music :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol sounds awesome I'd flipping love to go to a real proper rock concert tbh. Always wanted to see alice cooper live, would be ace.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol sounds awesome I'd flipping love to go to a real proper rock concert tbh. Always wanted to see alice cooper live, would be ace.

You really should go see Steel Panther then Ez, the humour would be right up your street.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
My friend went to the london gig of this tour, he said it was pretty awesome. I thought it was strange they didn't have a proper support band though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have a few more but youtube is being a pain in the arse, it isn't converting the 1080p vids properly, will try again later.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
noen of my mates wanted to go, they too busy creaming over shite like Artic Monkeys :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom