Steam Summer Sale

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i missed it, why cant steam app on ios have payment via paypal avail instead of card only:/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bastion is £2.86. One of the best games of last year. An hour left though

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Picked up some decent things so far, Trine 2, AC Revelations, Expansion for Dead Island, Magika and Alan Wake American Nightmare. Trying not to buy too much over a £5 so I can afford more games. Loving this Sale so far.
I almost bought Bastion, but I have played through alot of it on the Free Chrome App version.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I have probably bought about 10 games so far all for around £5. Think that will do for me until the xmas sale.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I'm new to steam so can someone explain to me how it works? I am after buying Final Fantasy XI through steam but I have the game fully installed already. Once I've paid for it through steam does steam provide me with the game + expansion codes to register with PlayOnline?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I'm new to steam so can someone explain to me how it works? I am after buying Final Fantasy XI through steam but I have the game fully installed already. Once I've paid for it through steam does steam provide me with the game + expansion codes to register with PlayOnline?

steam will provide the download if you need it, and you will get a steam key for it, that will work with the game, so u can use it for an MMO subscription or to log into Ubisoft online, etc.

so if u buy FF it should give you the key(s) for what u buy , but they can be "special" ones, so u get TF2 hats and shit Oo

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Amnesia, £3.24 and Dear Esther £1.74.... :D

Preparation for 'A Machine for Pigs!'...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I bought Dear Esther, the only thing I've bought so far :p

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Re-bought Unreal for £1.24, as I can't find my original CD. Can't wait to replay through it again.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
GTA is a fantastic bargain san andreas and vice city are brilliant and the original is just a nostalgic trip :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Brought far too much like a kid in a candy store not sure what to play first.got my self all the hit man's, GTA'S, total wars and a couple of mount and blade expansions think i will stop buying now :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i just bought knights of the old republic for €2.24 :)

i had a copy years ago but seem to have misplaced it somewhere when i moved country :S

Soazak

Part of the furniture
GTA Collections and Starwars KOTOR. Considering the Vampire Masquarade game too, really enjoyed the Redemption one a few years ago.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'd be careful with Vampire TMB, I've known a shed load of people have difficulty getting the thing running on modern computers.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Disregard what I said then! It's an incredible game, definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom