Games Steam & Stuff

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yo

I used to play age of empires on zone right, and i liked the points system - you win a game, you win points, more points shows how much better you are etc.

Im looking for something like that, you know like you can progress and earn points to show what type of skill you are, shit good ace etc.

Thinking something on steam or something? Like a community that plays a game

Any game, can buy it etc or free. Anything, help kids help

Laddey

FH is my second home
dunno.

something like counter strike with points would just win.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
you mean like a cod4 or rainbow vegas2 ?? you win medals and stuff on those you get promoted from private to captain etc and get medals for 5 headshots in a row etc

Laddey

FH is my second home
you mean like a cod4 or rainbow vegas2 ?? you win medals and stuff on those you get promoted from private to captain etc and get medals for 5 headshots in a row etc
Yeah like COD4 and shit

Maybe not something as graphically demanding

Marc

FH is my second home
Laddey, im on the lash in preston tha neet. Our lass is driving which means ive got a ticket to ride to get smashed. Recommend any parking places?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Laddey, im on the lash in preston tha neet. Our lass is driving which means ive got a ticket to ride to get smashed. Recommend any parking places?
Bus station man,safest place.

or theres a big fuck off carpark behind Yatesys and Lava and that. Allright in there man.

Where you going

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Left 4 dead? Shows statistics of all your games now...

Marc

FH is my second home
too late, ladey, you failed. I dont even know where we parked but let me tell you this. £40 for a bag of shit. Remind me not to buy from some random chav in the toilets k

Laddey

FH is my second home
To Preston you retard
you fucking ballbag theres more than one pub in preston you know.not some gay inbred village sort your shit out you mong

and Lamp you lanky **** shut your hole

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Laddey, visit Play Counter-Strike with a purpose - Final Battleground its a good webiste, where you sign up to it, and it has the ranks like they do on Battlefield 2, and this rank carries over to different servers - or alternatively, add me on Steam - Gwadien, and i'll show you servers where they are always active, and have good ranking systems ;)

Btw, Still love you :)

x

Laddey

FH is my second home

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fett get on devon and duo with me in thid! I'm making a rog sorc as we speak!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fuck gear! We'll go in 2nd hand gear! I'm level20 aswell, so let's get going already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom