Stealthzergs and the like

V

VVatchh

Originally posted by yadeniel
And dont call infils fotm, we arent fotm, dragonfang is a lvl50style, it must be a excellent style. Nightshades get at lvl25 diamondback, 5sec stun from evade, and dont need to train to lvl50 (a lot of points ¬¬) to get the stun from evade, yes, dragon is better but it cost enough points. And Shadowblades have a chain combo, 7sec stun at lvl39 Left axe. dont whine and fight like a man m8s. When u were overpowered with the Left Axe i didnt cry, and i stayed al my BG life being killed by SBs overpowered and seeing how they could PA with 2hand weapon killing u in 1hit. AND I CHOSE BEING A INFIL, and i didnt know nothing if they were to be nerfed. And NS have a great Realm abilities, make dragonfang 5sec stun and we dont have any things better than other assasins.

The most of shadowblades chose be a SB because they were overpowered, now u are like all the others assasins, now time to whine n00bs.

If u want we can meet one of this days and duel ok? if u think u can win me :p

DF is in Thrust specc ... U need to have high wpn skill anyway.
Sb's have to specc 39 in a nerfed specc just to get the Stun style. then have to specc in a wpn style also ( where infils on other hand get both in 1 specc) Leaving u free to get a high envenom ( Debuff unbalanced) and a high enough CS spec for Pa+CD atleast and still have enough to put a nice boost in DW....

Have to say i've seen you a few time's solo, and killed u ez 1v1... seen u plenty of times in 3-8 alb stealth zerg too

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Crashtje
As we have to live with primetime alb/mid stealthzergs its not that bad, but when im trying to solo at 5am, 1fg of alb stealthers is jsut a tad OTT ? dont ya think ? Ghostenz ? Yadeniel ?
commin from a Hib this is funny :)

imo hibs in odins wipe the floor when it comes to stealth zergs . sb's n infils dont zerg as bad as the odins hibs. so plz stfu :)

X

XeffoInfil

everyone zergs so stfu plz :)

*****END OF ALL WHINES HERE*****

B

belth

Originally posted by o_O
but infs gets the most specpoints of any class in the game so they dont have to give up *anything* to get df.

Roll one and be even more fotm then?

Y

yadeniel

Lol watchh, u killed me when i was rr3 o 4 and crit spec, and u are Left Axe i think. Then is easy to u.

Now, mercinfil and rr5 i killed u sometimes. And i remember i killed u being rr3 critinfil and u rr5 LA, 2 in st and alone, i PAed u ROFL, u used purge but, u died :D. And other time in mtk :D

U dont beat me now equal buffeds :) , when i go lvl20buffed is easy to kill me :) or unbuffed. U always go with high lvl buffs :)

If u dont like Sbs, dont play em, i dont have the RAs of the NS and her nukes (yes, the dmg of the nukes are useless, but they are useful in some situations), and i dont come here to cry :D

And Watchh, if u see 8 sts near me, u think is my group? if 8sts are in mtk near me, are my group? lol. I only grouped with 3+ sts one time and was to take Dun crauchon in a ninjaraid :)

N

nalistah

Originally posted by yadeniel
LOOOOLL WHINE WHINE

Im always with 3+ ? lol, i hate go in 3+ groups, bad rps and i prefer killing 1vs1, because most sbs are n00bs, im mercinfil R5L3 and i dont need help to kill 1vs1. I killed sbs rr7+ without dragon.

When i group? when a guildmate want come with me or when my guildmate mincer is online (is bored go all the day st to mmg or mtk m8) :D.

I also group when im tired to be zerged, when i attack 1sb or hunter and he is in group with 2+ sts, that really fucks me m8.

I have screenshots oh 4hunters and 2sbs in group, or another of 7hunters and 1sb at amg. The last days the mid/hib sts are zerging a lot, and i get tired and leave RvR or zerg em for be n00bs.

U zerg?ok. HERE IS MY ZERG! :D

And dont call infils fotm, we arent fotm, dragonfang is a lvl50style, it must be a excellent style. Nightshades get at lvl25 diamondback, 5sec stun from evade, and dont need to train to lvl50 (a lot of points ¬¬) to get the stun from evade, yes, dragon is better but it cost enough points. And Shadowblades have a chain combo, 7sec stun at lvl39 Left axe. dont whine and fight like a man m8s. When u were overpowered with the Left Axe i didnt cry, and i stayed al my BG life being killed by SBs overpowered and seeing how they could PA with 2hand weapon killing u in 1hit. AND I CHOSE BEING A INFIL, and i didnt know nothing if they were to be nerfed. And NS have a great Realm abilities, make dragonfang 5sec stun and we dont have any things better than other assasins.

The most of shadowblades chose be a SB because they were overpowered, now u are like all the others assasins, now time to whine n00bs.

If u want we can meet one of this days and duel ok? if u think u can win me :p

And yesterday i was killing a savage and u added, and killed me like a chicken, then , dont come here crying please.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG what a TOTALLY clueless fotm you are :(
That post almost made me laugh IRL.. i feel sad for you if u actually belive that bullshit yourself.

C

Crashtje

Re: Re: Stealthzergs and the like

Originally posted by -yoda-
commin from a Hib this is funny :)

imo hibs in odins wipe the floor when it comes to stealth zergs . sb's n infils dont zerg as bad as the odins hibs. so plz stfu :)

im a mid mate ;) not a hib (hib is pryd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom