Stealthing mobs

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone still having like 30 sec lag and zonecrashes more or less all the time in TOA? I have only been in Green Glades so far, and its max crazy there.. Mobs and players disappear, then comes back after 30secs..

Its been like that for the last 1.5 hour I've been online...

Oh and btw, the ML8x mob with the controlling statue that are suppposed to be in Green Glades, have found a new camp, Aerus city and nukes nearby players, and send his pet on you... Way to go :eek:) ^^

-Acibabe

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
got the same in volcanus 2 times while we were doing some lucky enough we survived somehow lag was real bad though :eek6:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
When I was moving in aerus I got attacked with controlled statue lol.. maybe someone had pulled it to town - dunno.

Brite

Banned
same in all toa mainlands i reported this to zenythe as he was online when it happened and saw what happened the second time as i was doing 2.10, he said its somthing to do with people downloading the catacombs patch and activating and all, i think ml4 raid on at the time had a part to play as well as the downgraded servers but what can you do?

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Dont think its anything to do with catacombs. It's been doing it for a week now. Not just me, but virtually everyone in savage conclave has been affected at least once. Usually while doing an artifact which then wipes you while u cant do anything cos it's invisible etc etc etc... :p

Luckily I seem to always be stood at the djinns when it happens waiting to port :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom