Stealthers

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I admit im kinda new to stealthers (only been 50 about 3 weeks) , gotta a RR2 inf atm but im wondering if its normal to die so quick.
Ive got 1849 hps and im not sure what i get debuffed for but ive died twice tonight without taking even 1000 hp damage (once was 957 and the other was 994) , just wondering if this is normal or not?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
You chose a good name for your infil then. :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Aye should have chose tough or summing :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
The only thing i can think of is if you got buff sheared, debuffed and then hit?
No idea really, but a normal debuff wont take you under 1000 hits.

What class(es) were you fighting?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I fought a NS 1st time and 2nd time was a SB , ive got all my important resists capped , but they werent hitting me for huge amounts i just died really quick , counted up all the HP they hit me for etc... and i was at full hp before both fights.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
poison spike, lifebane+viper? remedy on NS etc etc :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Maybe just unlucky today , ill try again tommorow :)

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Theres alot of stuff that can lower ur hp like Malice procc, and debuff poision ect they all take ur con down but i dunno if it will reduce ur hp by 800, or what ever, thats the only thing i can think of

Stevuk rr7L2 :m00:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
The thing about debuff poisons, is that they have to hit you to make it go off.
If someone perfs you for 500 damage and the str/con poison debuffs you for 500 hits(or however much it debuffs you for) you would still be at 100% life, but you would have 500 less max hit points.
I guess it's the same for Malice debuff.

That would still leave you with 1349 hits left and you would have seen the 500 hit as well.

Without a log or some screenies, it's hard to say what happened.

Edit: someone could have missed their mainhand on you and hit you with their offhand for, say 40.
If that off hand had a str/con debuff, you'd still lose 500 hits(or whatever) but only see it as a 40 hit.

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
I will rape you nonetheless, respecc to merc imo.

Even hugmeh gets kills that way.

mixal

Banned
cuz you always runin when we start combat :) backstyle get you down quick. Next time try to fight not run to forests or bridge for help.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
SB's normally come in 2's or 3's with maybe a hunter pet, this can have a serious effect on you hp's.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
mixal said:
cuz you always runin when we start combat :) backstyle get you down quick. Next time try to fight not run to forests or bridge for help.

Ofcourse im gonna run when im alone and theres 4 of you :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
imo a 118 s/c debuff and a malice debuff...

and btw, there r a few sb's that do solo...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
imo a 118 s/c debuff and a malice debuff...

and btw, there r a few sb's that do solo...

However hes not 1 of them:p

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
Lmfao

Original posted by Keffo aka Grimster
I will rape you nonetheless

Says MR solosb himself....
u mean u and your 7 homies will rape him :clap:

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
Suicidel said:
Says MR solosb himself....
u mean u and your 7 homies will rape him :clap:

first of there is not 8 members in pain there is Narzu Endac Grimster Nefastus Braakjekk and 2 more that very seldom plays so get your facts strait u muppet :twak:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Alein-Pain said:
first of there is not 8 members in pain there is Narzu Endac Grimster Nefastus Braakjekk and 2 more that very seldom plays so get your facts strait u muppet :twak:
you cant have friends outside your guild? :O

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Alein-Pain said:

Iv played in Pain b4 so technically im a member no?

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Influenza said:
I admit im kinda new to stealthers (only been 50 about 3 weeks) , gotta a RR2 inf atm but im wondering if its normal to die so quick.
Ive got 1849 hps and im not sure what i get debuffed for but ive died twice tonight without taking even 1000 hp damage (once was 957 and the other was 994) , just wondering if this is normal or not?

Oci m8 felt it experienced it :)
/Rel rebuff and hope u meet a soloer ur apropriate rr(hard but still chance) and u may have chances even with capped resists ( if a debuff from weap + malice + str con debuff = literally bye bye )
if u fell u can be fast try malice abil 2 + som might nice combo fought a guy and literally if som abs goes off ur do shyte dmg and same /rel.
try hunting sum casters :) till u get bit more rr there are sts out there that solo higher rr but still .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom