Stealthers in midgard

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
LOL Nalistha and Jaond, I JUST been ganked by you 2, plus the 4 others mentioned above... I can accept peeps duo, cus im usually along with a m8 as well, but then admit it in stead of saying you never fight peeps other than in duo's, Cus you do :)

brainless

If its a big zergwar at ie amg/mmg,. ofc its others around. But do u see me and jaond roaming with more ppl atm? guess not.

R

-RG-Jaond

Oh i know what fight now

Nalistah jumped one of you and im looking at fight when another infils add on the 1v1 so i attack him (Kalizara if im not wrong) then we get some adds, don't ever any of the other fotm infils adds on your fights?

If you want a nice 2v2 with us just give me a pm here or on irc and we can meet somewhere

J

Jarahl Valinor

Thx for dissing, I never had anything else but respect for you too, cus you usually duo like you say you do.. So the adds who came at us while fighting was just random or what? Why speak oin such a voice when I never said anything hostile towards you guys? :(

J

Jarahl Valinor

Was a nice fight tho, untill those other 4 came :( I think I got Nalistha, but then Jaond + an arrow hit me and finished me off :)

N

nalistah

ok sorry, but when I daily say no no no no no no no to random people who wanna group, and i still get called zerger etc etc i really get pissed. I can asure u that i never interfear in 1on1's, except if the mid needs help. (and if alb vs hib fight, i do join in :p)

I remember the fight u talk about, yes that was random mid adds, dont even know who it was. Hope to fight u again, without adds :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
Thx for dissing, I never had anything else but respect for you too, cus you usually duo like you say you do.. So the adds who came at us while fighting was just random or what? Why speak oin such a voice when I never said anything hostile towards you guys? :(

Well we get upset when you say something thats not true :)

Aye was a nice fight to bad we got adds...

Oh and you and kaliza did df us both at the same time nerf something ;)

Next time we won't get any adds and we can have a nice fight

/salute

J

Jarahl Valinor

/bow :) I understand how enoying peeps can be (im from the realm with all the fotm infils), but just to make 1 statement : I aint n00b and I aint fotm.. Actually started this char quite some time ago, and had this spec in mind since I started her :)

Hope to fight ya soon =)

J

Jarahl Valinor

Btw tell Homing and co to stop camping mmg with 3 m8s :/

E

euskaldun

we can meet for making a duel jaond :) some minutes ago we meet in road to mtk a pity that 4 noobhunters added to the fight.

B

BidAccount

Yick.

Why don't you guys just get a room or something....

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Now don't tell fibs - you know you are.

(And you did say you and Nali like to play with each other.)

and you know what you are.

A FOTM Twat , shit kicking cock knocker

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ironfoot

Somebody needs to take a time out.

B

BidAccount

Does this mean we're not dating anymore?

B

belth

Such an outburst, Nalistah dumped you for Jaond? Wise choice.

B

behatch

wow we,obveously you never had friends as a child?

they like grouping with each other,great,they will probly use tactics while duoing which they dont want to exsplain everytime they duo with someone new?

you wouldnt know about this as your a zerger

its like haveing a best friend but i suppose you dont know what that is..

M

Madkobold

Solo or grp'ed doesn't make much difference

Whether you are solo or not doesn't really matter in Emain, does it ?

Let's say I go to one of the mg's solo, I meet one alb stealthers which very well could be solo but it's more then one there usually and they could be solo or grp'ed up. Does it really matter if grp'ed or not ? The outcome of it is the same.

Same goes for mids. I go to mg's solo and meet alb stealther, the fight begins and other mid stealthers join. Solo or grp'ed doesn't matter.

It's fun going solo sometimes and at other times it's fun to grp.

The only place (to my knowledge) where u can succesfully solo is in DF because there you can pick your fights which you can't in emain.

----------------------

Mirlena, SB (logged in DF with bb, waiting.....)

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by behatch
wow we,obveously you never had friends as a child?

they like grouping with each other,great,they will probly use tactics while duoing which they dont want to exsplain everytime they duo with someone new?

you wouldnt know about this as your a zerger

its like haveing a best friend but i suppose you dont know what that is..

Hey - I didn't say it. Its a direct Jaond quote.

So they like to play polish the sausage together. Big wide world - let em.

Users who are viewing this thread