stealther zerg in thid

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
have been playin a SB for a little over 5 days in thid now and have seen quite a few stealthers, some good ones and some not so good, i have enjoyed the battles because i feel they are evenly matched.... but never have i seen so many stealthers as yesterdays action in thid, grps of stealthers everywhere, cant even rememer how many times i got triple backstabbed running from pk, or the 4 luri`s (bevly grp), the 3 inconnus (pink) the 2 inconnu infs and a green saracen inf ..... the list goes on. out of all the stealthers i must say i was`nt impressed the pink inconnus were polite atleast (spammed hug after zerg) but in general there were no one on ones, many times i was fighting wen i seen a mysterious black shadow with the words im gonna add in red wrihting over its head ( aka saracen guardian)

but in the spirit of sayin a good word there was a duo of lurikeens that impressed me quite alot, by the names of nyssi and nysse, very good players and never added, and always let themselves be known to u wen they were around, also bobinfil, female briton i fhink good player left me alone during a duel and did not gank me after wen i was on low health ( soz again about killing u mixed u up for someone else :p pulled away wen i figured it out but poisins killed from there :( would love a duel sometime ) ne FAO nyssi,nysse&bobfil my circlet off to u ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom