Stealth Zerg

Stinkywizzleteeth

Fledgling Freddie
I came across a group of Mids in Thid earlier - they were all valkyn hunters (?), all dressed the same pretty much, with the same weapons etc. Totally ganked the small group i was running around with. They had grey con bloated spiders as pets so it seemed, which confused the hell out of us as it slowly dawned upon us that those particular mobs dont usually hang around on sniper hill. I thought it was great tbh, they looked cool and totally kicked our arses. I think there were 5 of them but might have been more, i was too busy panicing at the time to notice. Nice one lads/lasses.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
LOL aye was quite funny actually watchin those spiders n wolves descend on that poor armsman.

Thx all for the fun 2nite, capped now as u can prolly guess by the desperate rezz attempts by bb :p (thx to Umf btw for the lift on the successful rez)

Nice1 Sindi and Cutekobbie for pickin off cleric on my final rezz attempt, sooo close to gettin that rez in tho u bastards, lol!

NN, cya all back in there Tuesday most prolly

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Nice1 Sindi and Cutekobbie for pickin off cleric on my final rezz attempt, sooo close to gettin that rez in tho u bastards, lol!
You did exactly what I would have done, brought your bb around behind us from Hib side, instead of over any of the obvious routes. :worthy:

Thats why I was watching that direction and saw your bb inc, hehe. ;)

If it makes you feel any better (and I'm sure it will) I was on 347rps before your bb arrived. I got 3 rps for killing your bb. So you capped me, lol.

See you out there again soon, maybe I'll even get to fight you without Gerit and Drev shooting me full of holes in the middle of every fight.

/salute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom