stealth zerg

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
went out for alittle run a minute ago but constantly kept gettin killed by 2-3 sb's :( where did all the visibles go

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
no fun vs opted boofed stealthers in a ill equipped unboofed world :drink:

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
visables ??? ur dreaming lol id say about 70% of the bgs are all stealthers :eek: total of all realms that is :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I don't mind stealthers its the stealthers that pop you infront of the zerg that bother me.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I try to not attack the same targets as other Shadowblades but sometimes (especially in big fights) its difficult because you hit someone and within an instant, another sb is on your target. I can't blame them for also wanting to 1 shot the blue caster though. :)

In our defense though, when its 5 mids or so trying to siege/defend the keep against twice our numbers its usually the only viable way to take down plate wearing classes by doubling up. :(

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I think it would be nice, when I'm hunting stealthers to be able to finish one off when I find it before I'm mobbed.

I mean we stealthers are gits, right? We sneak around, coward like in the shadows, backstab & kill quick then run as fast as our little legs will carry us. We deserve to be ganked, especially when we pick on the little blue con healer who has wandered off from his mates.

But I think when we meet one of our own motley kind we should be allowed to duke it out, toe-to-toe, mano-a-mano. Sure, gank the hell out of me after the fight. That's fair. And if I'm killing one of your casters or whatever, again, wade in mid-fight, it's only supporting your team mate.

But when one sneaky toe rag meets another it would surely be more interesting to see who is more skilled. I've lost count of the number of bds who add mid-fight. You're a bd for god's sake! You're gonna pwn me anyway so why not wait and see who wins!

By the way, this is really just a tongue-in cheek post. I don't EVER expect this to happen. Just read it to the tune of 'It's a Wonderful World'. Heheh.

:worthy:

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
U wouldnt wanna know how many times other albs added on my fights :) and i'm a sb =) So dont blame the bd's alone :)

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I hear ya. Was from an albs point of view. Feel free to substitute any other realm class!

I just really, really hate bds. More than vamps. I'll take on a vamp!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Last night was horrible i did not get more than about 2 fights where i was not insta ganked by the zergs. And i still really hate the sbs and infs that just pop you and then run away and leave you for the zerg to kill its hard to kill them to get revenge as well ;)

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
Should bring back Lovely to kill the sb's, if it wasnt because all the old guys left thid.

Kinda boring with all the new ppl around :(

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
lovelyinfil said:
Should bring back Lovely to kill the sb's, if it wasnt because all the old guys left thid.

Kinda boring with all the new ppl around :(

... whine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom