Stealth power change in 1.78?

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Am I the only one that seems to be running out of power more often since 1.78 came into effect?
I've got no test I can do to prove there is a difference since I can't go back and test, just a feeling.

Anyone else?

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Vandar said:
Am I the only one that seems to be running out of power more often since 1.78 came into effect?
I've got no test I can do to prove there is a difference since I can't go back and test, just a feeling.

Anyone else?
Havent noticed anything either - you sure its not that your staff is 70% con, so it lost the focus effect?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Feyd said:
Havent noticed anything either - you sure its not that your staff is 70% con, so it lost the focus effect?

i hope for his sake its not tartaros gift he needs to repair if it is the con...i paid sumthing like 300g for 2% con on tartaros gift yesterday...and thats the 3rd time i repaired it -.- :twak:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Not noticed it. Can't be a big change, or I'd have noticed whilst pet spamming.

Darzil

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
i hope for his sake its not tartaros gift he needs to repair if it is the con...i paid sumthing like 300g for 2% con on tartaros gift yesterday...and thats the 3rd time i repaired it -.- :twak:
FU 300g... i pay 3p for repair my tartaros

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
FU 300g... i pay 3p for repair my tartaros

omg how rude.. Give warlocks free arti repair as they are haveing a really hard time :worthy:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Who woulda seen the bandwagon fotm warlock QQ inc :<

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
The release notes for 1.78 say.....

We have increased the Health and Power regeneration rates at lower levels, to make leveling a more enjoyable experience for everyone. The increase is significant at lower levels and slowly rises back to its current state as you level your character.

- The penalty on power regeneration when power is below 50% has been removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom