Stealth over 50?

A

Arnor

does.....<drumwhirl>.... FUCK ALL!

<tumbleweed>

V

VodkaFairy

stealth over 50 gives very little bonus over <50 stealth but it's not much.. not worth the points

A

Arnor

but but but....sanya said that 50 is ze caaapp, and you get NOTHING when you go above it :rolleyes:

(not that sanya is a epitome of truth :p )

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Arnor2
but but but....sanya said that 50 is ze caaapp, and you get NOTHING when you go above it :rolleyes:

(not that sanya is a epitome of truth :p )

And she said later that there's a difference in going above 50 stealth, but it's minimal and to actually see the differance you'd more or less need a dev tool. :p

Perhaps 70 modified stealth is good? :p

C

-chancer-

cheers guys trying to work out how fast ill gain RR's when i hit 50 etc

O

old.Tohtori

I bet they haven't tested a stealth over 70. If you put every single point to stealth you should reach atleast 75?

Or then again, don't know if you can train more then 50...so...that would kinda blow the theory...

But if you could, i bet it would flunk up the code and you would be uberstealthed..invisible or sumthing

A

Aravis

Think highest stealth you could get would be 70

50 base +
11 items +
9 RR10
--------

(Pendragon patch might affect this but thought that was for stats, not skills)

From speaking to higher level infis they don't notice much difference going from 49 to 50 stealth and Mythic infer that going over 50 is effectively a waste.

L

lairiodd

Well highest stealth spec possible would be 50 ( cant spec over level ) and then + 11 from items and +9 once you hit rr10. That gives a grand total of 70. Stealth above the enemies level is worthless for determining see distance, i.e. a level 20 will see a shade with 50 spec at the same distance as one with 20 spec. This means that above 50 is pretty worthless as you dont meet level 50+ enemies in rvr, maybe it helps against purple mobs. The 2nd benefit of stealth spec is detect hidden distance, so maybe that would increase if you had higher stealth than 50 and finally, stealth movement speed, dunno if that would increase much but its possible that you could move faster.

Z

Zill

Before the respec I had 39 + 15 = 54 pts in stealth. Overall I found there to be no difference at all in regards to being uncovered when I had either 54 or 50 stealth.

As has been explained, any pts in Stealth over 50 are wasted. And if you are leveling a stealther, my advice is never to place anymore than 35 pts into stealth. Currently I have 33 + 16 = 49 stealth.

C

cougar-

i told a guy on Vnboards that his 40 speced stealth was kinda useless since he was rr6. got this as answer:

"Actually, stealth is the only ns ability worth having over 39. I could even explain it to you without using the word 'stupid', but it'd be a waste of my time. :) "

So i guess we know so litttle compared to the yanks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom