Stealth on minstrel?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Is stealth worth it as a minstrel wich dont rvr alot? :) or should i respec to 43slash 50 inst? or something:p

Come with sudjestions please:)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't RvR a lot, then no, I'd say.

Even if you RvR a lot, it can depend on what you want to do.

Though 39 thrust/slash, 50 instruments, rest stealth won't be much worse than 43 thrust/slash, and will give you some small amount of stealth.

Darzil

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
stealth

did you autotrain? mincers are one of the chars that i found really effected by this. i couldnt get 50 instru 44 slash without autotrain, or a few other specs i wanted. i was always a few points short.

with more in slash then the dmg consistancy will be better. ie less of the
you hit for 45
you hit for 30
you hit for 60

and so on..

PVE:
only time i really used stealth in PvE is getting to a nice xp spot. when i didnt fancy aggroing on the way. mobs tend to have more trouble spotting you than humans do i found. (ignoring things like Drinkers in df etc ofc)

my spec was 44 slash 45 instru 21 stealth. the slash was nice. but i found the DD's and Ab's helped me alot more whilst soloing than the odd stun then 3 backstyles did.

PVP:
stealth is nice for moving around a lot more freely in fights/sieges even with 20 stealth i found it handy for getting on Boats / sitting on battlements etc. its about enough to avoid a zerg passing the other side of a river etc.

DD's and the 50 Abs song are a huge help in pvp. the more dmg you can do before they even reach you the better, plus to get stealthers etc before they get out of sight.

i enjoyed the batle mincer spec and the 50/31/29 standard 1 as mucha s each other. i guess at the end of the day. it will all come down to your playstyle.

hope these points may cover soem things ou didnt think of or whatever.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
who cares a newbie rr2 archer will still be able to pop you ;//////

zRaZeRz

Fledgling Freddie
It all depends if you want to get to hard place and not youst run true then you can stealth but if you only are in grp or solo easy places no need for stealth then

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
Is stealth worth it as a minstrel wich dont rvr alot? :) or should i respec to 43slash 50 inst? or something:p

Come with sudjestions please:)

Why minstrel has no Master of Stealth? Because its stealth skill is for a purpose different from what you see on other stealthers. Minstrel is BEST at getting from point a to point b regardless of obstacles, speed song, sos, safe fall (with stealth), climb walls, stealth all comes to it. Minstrel is very versatile and good support character. It can help in MANY different scenarios in many different ways. It is about "get there and do the little bit of extra we need now" problems. It can help in many very different groups in many different ways, and in this picture even stealth and its side effects have an important place.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if you want a grp mincer only, get it autotrained and then spec 50 inst 44 thrust, make it saracen and its win ;-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom