Stealth lore

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Any non stealthers tested this? how effective is it in detecting stealthers and whats the range on it?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
dont know the range in numbers, but its about like pbaoe range or a lil bit more :x

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
The greater stealth lore items are a fair bit further than PBAOE range, but if your heading into a choke point i.e a milegate anyone with any sense will activate it. Thus cancelling other ppls out to make you invisible again. Pretty pointless skill really, because eventually pretty much every stealther will have some form of it or another.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
i was in a group and someone activated it for the whole group,

i saw SB's running away from me.. but everytime i saw em was for less then a second.. then *pouf* they were gone and hard to uncover again. I'd say that range was just a bit more then melee range. about 10foot, or 3 meters irl orsmt :)

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Use STaff of Gods about 20 times so far in RvR (around milegates etc) found 2 mids with it....its fun but you have to spam F8 + attack on your pet like a monkey to actually find something (runnin after people that stelath 10 meters away from you results in finding nothing mostly) anyway the lvl 5 ability on SoG is much more fun :)

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
I have used it

its uber on escaping stealthers, use it and u see them half stealth then pop. uber!

shame I can not use it much cos normally shade mode up

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lol, tried to test it last night in DF the only time a stealther managed to escape from me it had 29 seconds on the timer :( but pbaoe range is fine as i would know the general area they would be in (if they are running away from me)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
on further testing stealth lore is great, popped a few mid stealthers with it, nothing better than slamming them when they are fat arsing about trying to line up PA :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom