Stealth Lore

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Shades of mist (levels as long as you are not in a group) ... most simple artifact to level and pretty easy to get

Ring of dances (levels in the dungeons in SI) ... A pain to level but easy encounter as hell. Except for albs who can be in AC and level it :(

emma

Loyal Freddie
Urgat said:
Indeed.

And those of us who don't have the time to invest in leveling artifacts etc, are very very glad it gets nerfed to hell in 1.68.
your not the only one..

1. i only have one SL item.. two would have fubar'd my SC template..
2. i really dont wanna have to level Ring of Dances.
3. I hate having to use charges every 10 minutes no matter what.
4. Its such an overpowered ability in 1.67 i feel sorry for those that dont SL yet due to time.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
How does it get nerfed?the range of it?explain xE

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I believe the time active of it is reduced by a great deal.

Like 15 sec or so?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
maniac and emma...how so many hps and high ws? i noticed u said used ragna somewhere emma...so guessin 50+16 sword :p how bout u maniac?

/Dracus

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like after there have popped alot new rr1-3 infis for some reason,many of them use SI swords and shit,anyone know whys this? A bit weird,could think all those pl`d could be arsed to get some proper gear,tho not much need for SL in pryd/alb as common idea is the more the merrier xD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jaem- said:
I believe the time active of it is reduced by a great deal.

Like 15 sec or so?

Dunno how extreme the effect is for non-stealthers yet with SL, but sounds like that's a boost not a nerf afor them...mean's they can pop it at mg's when they need to and stealther's are unlikely to have their own SL up alla the time.

Mael, 50th ment.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Maeloch said:
Dunno how extreme the effect is for non-stealthers yet with SL, but sounds like that's a boost not a nerf afor them...mean's they can pop it at mg's when they need to and stealther's are unlikely to have their own SL up alla the time.

Mael, 50th ment.

well them having it up for 15-30s or whatever is certainly better than having it up for 10 mins for those of us with no SL :D

emma

Loyal Freddie
There are 3 versions of SL in 1.68 which items has which version i dont know but there new durations are 30, 60 and 90 seconds.

Im guessing its the piss easy items like SoM/Ring of Dances that will have the 30 second version, and things like the Cyclops Shield for the 60-90 second version.

Its a nurf to stealthers and one that is greatly needed and boost to none stealthing class who can pop SL at the MG`s. Luckily i only pass those places to get somewhere else \o/.

Also with the durations decreased there effectiveness is boosted as well, so instead of a 22 stealth bonus its upped to 35 (not 100% on this may be less).

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Stealth lore must be a quick way to make hibs/mids LD too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom