+stealth items

P

parky

What items can give + stealth and where can i find em ???
Only have cloack of shades :-(
Btw only items from lvl 13-25

S

SilverHood

I assume you play on albion?

Preystalkers helm gives stealth, can be found in Keloti
Shadowhands cloak, gives stealth and dex, drops in keltoi

Think the Guardians necklace gives stealth, can't remember, but it drops from mobs in cornwall

I also think that Crypt Robbers Bracer gives stealth too, drops in cornwall/keltoi

Foresters ring might give stealth too, but can't remember

M

Meatballs

theres a sapphire bracer in df which gives +2 stealth.

Bounders fur helmet from snowdonia gives +1? stealth i tink

theres a level40otd macabre medallion from named grim in snowdonia with +2? stealth.

theres lots later on really cant list em all :>

G

Generic Poster

Do you wear leather, or studded(infil/scout)?

In Keltoi, you can find:
Jewel of the prowler
Shadowhand's cloak
Crypt rober's bracer(rare)
Observer's helm(rare)

At lv20(I think), Cheshire the rock-bounder just outside of Snowdonia Fort drops nice leather boots, Stealth+2. He's a bastard to find and I still have to do it :/

M

madferrit

The Bounder Cheshire is pretty easy to find tbh.

Head out from Snowdonia keep (straight out) until u reach the lake swim across, then follow it to the W until u reach the Arwanites (and theres another mob type) in the trees.

I found bounder a little up the hill between the 2 mob types.

and u do get nice Stealth + boots off him :)

O

old.LandShark

cheshire OTD requires lvl23 i believe. Haven't looked it up but i did him at 22 and got zilch.

Guardian's necklace is +longbow, not +stealth. It drops from the cornwall hunters, rarely (nothing drops not-rarely from those bastards)

A note: if you're a minstrel, there's only one single piece of chain in the entire realm with +stealth on it. Ircon leggings, lvl49ish AF98 dartmoor chain.
Give up all hope =p

D

Danya

Foresters ring is dex/str, not stealth.
Macabre medallion is level 39 otd. At that level though there's plenty of good stealth drops about (afanc cloak, opposition pin, jewel of dark beauty, belt of etheric mist, etc.)

O

old.LandShark

pfff afanc cloak... how many of those have you got gathering dust in your vault Dannyn, hmm? :p

D

Danya

None :(
I use the Cape of Corruscating Harmony, due to lack of an Afanc. :p

T

timbro

what about for shadow blades? lvl 20-24 items plse (for bg 1 useage)

M

matax

Belt drop from Minor Fideals near Huginfell (go W to the lake and they are by the S shore). Green/blue con at level 20 and soon aggro! WARNING I had to camp these for about 4 RL hours to get this drop ! +2 to stealth. Level 17/18 item I think.

Also have:

Ring from Travellers Way quest and Clock from something Gem quest - both +1 stealth, both quite low level so will wear out quick.

Best thing to do is goto http://daoc.warcry.com and search their item database :)

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by matax
WARNING I had to camp these for about 4 RL hours to get this drop!

hehe, have you led a pampered life or something???? most decent hibby drops you camp them for 4 rl DAYS and still not get it, the pookha stealther cloak anyone? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom