Stealth for scouts...

S

Smartypants

Hmm, I was looking at how to train my scout. And then I started thinking, with the changes coming in later patches ( a few years from now... :p ), is there actually any point in training your stealth up to 40 or higher, if you are a scout?

W

Wicoa

No no point at all. Mine is at 20 with trinkets it hits 29/30 and I have run through hordes of armies without a stealth detector.

Some stealth is good so you can find your self a nice spot to fire from. But for scouts it yields no skills like it does for an infiltrator ie climbing walls. I suggest take bow to 50, shield to 42 (for slam) and then either 20/25 in stealth and rest in your choice weapon. However I must point that some scouts do not take bow to 50 they take it to 39 and spec the rest in a weapon/shield.

This is my advice, create yours how you feel is right but you will nurf him if you take stealth too high as you rightly pointed out :).

Good Luck
Wicoa 4X Scout

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

imo scout/mins stealth doesnt get nerfed .. only assasins get SEE HIDDEN and thus making it a lot easier for them to see/attack/kill you. all the other classes will still have the same inability to see you as before..

so stealth is still a vital atribute for a scout . also bear in mind assasins now cant 1 hit kill and stay stealthed and due to this im sure there will be a lot less assasins around the rvr areas .

O

old.Doringard

Your speed while hidden depends on your stealth skill, so if u wanna be faster then a snail at least 40-45(with items so base 32-36) stealth skill required.

S

SFXman

Don't quit speccing stealth only because assassins will get "see/detect hidden" because it's not like every single place will have assassins roaming around... other classes will still be cursing their arses off trying to look for you.
But... someone said spec 50 in bow, 42 in shield, 20/25 in stealth and the rest on your choice of weapon... let me say one thing. Speccing in your weapon will not help you at all, the scout is so unbelievably bad in melee that you might aswell leave it to 18 in thrust for example so that you get de-taunt for PvE, besides that I don't recommend higher weapon spec unless you go for a highlander scout (some have) :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom