Steakth confirmation question...

M

madferrit

Stealth confirmation question...

Am i right in thinking:

For other stealth classes in order to not stand out like a sore thumb, then my stealth needs to be equal to or above that of the enemy(to have a reduced bubble).
For non stealth my stealth can be 1 or above??

Or am i completely wrong?

Damn Stealthers :(

P.S. I CANT spell sealth by the looks of it

C

Col|

Re: Stealth confirmation question...

Originally posted by madferrit
Am i right in thinking:

For other stealth classes in order to not stand out like a sore thumb, then my stealth needs to be equal to or above that of the enemy(to have a reduced bubble).
For non stealth my stealth can be 1 or above??

Or am i completely wrong?

Damn Stealthers :(

Not hundred percent sure on this, but here goes, when you stealth, you have a bubble about you that pulses about every 3 second, the higher the level of stealth, the smaller the bubble, I think, now this is checked against your enemies/mobs level, if you have equal to or higher stealth than enemy/mob, the harder it will be for them to spot you. It gets more complicated when going up against other stealth classes, Minstrels/Archers have a better chance of spotting you than non stealthers, but not much more, whereas, you as an assassin class, will spot Minstrels/Archers if they are stealthed before they spot you. Finally, if you are going against other assassins and are the same level etc, then you should have an even chance of spotting each other at about the same time.

P.S. I CANT spell sealth by the looks of it

Yep, ya got that right. :p

M

madferrit

Ahhhhhh i see thx :) :clap:

Now how do you spell it??

sleath.. um nope .. staelth.. bugger no....steilth... !

:p

M

mavericky

The other players level of stealth has no effect on whether they can see you or not, only your own level of stealth changes the chance of being spotted and the opponents level (if they are a level 50 they would have more chance of seeing you compared to a 40)

The only class that has a better chance of seeing you (without using RA's) are assasins using detect hidden. Detect hidden effectively doubles the distance that they can see you from.

Archers and minstrels do not have any extra chance of seeing you than a non stealther class would.

C

Col|

Originally posted by mavericky
The other players level of stealth ....etc etc

Erm, isn't that what I said, apart from the archers bit? :p

M

mavericky

Re: Re: Stealth confirmation question...

Originally posted by Carnelian

if you have equal to or higher stealth than enemy/mob, the harder it will be for them to spot you.

pretty much, I think i miss read your explanation a little, it seemed to me that you were including the level of stealth of the enemy in the quote above, my mistake as you were not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom